cMirror Questions and updates

Created at 10 Nov 2014, 12:15
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

SwapBridgeCapital

Joined 01.10.2014

cMirror Questions and updates
10 Nov 2014, 12:15

Live accounts not supported, but I see many live accounts on cMirror.com today

Are all cTrader brokers included or only selective brokers because I see "Demo Member Broker" , does this mean these brokers must do something extra to become a part of the cMirror platform?

@SwapBridgeCapital
Replies

Spotware
13 Nov 2014, 15:23

Hello,

cMirror works for all cTrader accounts, irrespective of your specific Broker.

However, there are different levels of brokers.

- Demo Member Broker: Means that you can only mirror free strategies and that you may become a strategy provider but your are not allowed to charge commissions with this account.

- Guest Broker: You can not mirror any strategies or become a signal provider with this account.

- Isolated Member Broker: You can only mirror strategy providers of the particular broker of this account. You can become a strategy provider and charge commissions, but only investors of the particular broker will mirror your signals.

- Full Member Broker: You can become a strategy provider and charge commissions, or follow any demo or live strategy.

You can find out more about cMirror here: http://help.spotware.com/cmirror

@Spotware

SwapBridgeCapital
16 Nov 2014, 19:57

What broker is included as Full Member Broker since this is the only type that really matters to the signal provider as it opens up the signals to all investors for commission?

@SwapBridgeCapital

SwapBridgeCapital
16 Nov 2014, 20:02

can you include the Name of the broker that the trader is using in the search (https://www.cmirror.com/search), 

@SwapBridgeCapital

SwapBridgeCapital
16 Nov 2014, 20:08

RE:

Spotware said:

Hello,

- Demo Member Broker: Means that you can only mirror free strategies and that you may become a strategy provider but your are not allowed to charge commissions with this account.

You can find out more about cMirror here: http://help.spotware.com/cmirror

If my broker is in the Demo Member Broker category, what does that broker need to be to become Full Member Broker? 

@SwapBridgeCapital

SwapBridgeCapital
18 Nov 2014, 16:22

RE:

Spotware said:

I open Demo account at Broker A and became Free Signal Provider. I have Live account at same Broker A and I would like to follow the signals from the FREE Signal Provider (demo) but I get error in your cMirror platform.

"Following is not allowed by configuration"

Why doesn't it work?

@SwapBridgeCapital

SwapBridgeCapital
18 Nov 2014, 17:14

This post has been removed by the moderator due to a violation of the EULA.

@SwapBridgeCapital

SwapBridgeCapital
18 Nov 2014, 17:41

This post has been removed by the moderator due to a violation of the EULA.

@SwapBridgeCapital

SwapBridgeCapital
19 Nov 2014, 14:22

Violation of what? Please post the EULA! 

How you expect us to use cMirror when you hide everything?

@SwapBridgeCapital

Spotware
19 Nov 2014, 14:23

RE: RE:

RedRhinoFX said:

Spotware said:

I open Demo account at Broker A and became Free Signal Provider. I have Live account at same Broker A and I would like to follow the signals from the FREE Signal Provider (demo) but I get error in your cMirror platform.

"Following is not allowed by configuration"

Why doesn't it work?

@Spotware

Spotware
19 Nov 2014, 14:39

RE:

RedRhinoFX said:

Violation of what? Please post the EULA! 

How you expect us to use cMirror when you hide everything?

Regarding to /legal-notices/ all broker discussions are prohibited on cTDN.

@Spotware

jb1981
06 Apr 2015, 10:12

RE: RE:

This post was removed by moderator.

@jb1981