I can't enter cMirrow

Created at 14 Aug 2020, 07:22
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
LA

lavacentex

Joined 27.07.2020

I can't enter cMirrow
14 Aug 2020, 07:22

I have tried to enter the cMirrow account and it does not allow me to enter with my Ctrader credential, I get tihis message: " IMPROVE YOUR TRADING EXPERIENCE WITH Ctrader ID" .  "GET ACCESS  TO EXCLUSIVE FEATURES AND TOOLS.  EXTEND CONTROL OVER YOUR ACCOUNT.  CONNECT TO TRADERS, APPS, RESOURCE. "  

I have accounts in Pepperstone and Ic Markets with the same credentials of C Trader.  What can I do to enter this service?.  Thank you.

@lavacentex
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
14 Aug 2020, 09:41

Hi lavacentex,

Can you please provide us with more information about this issue e.g some screenshots or a video?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

lavacentex
14 Aug 2020, 19:58 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi lavacentex,

Can you please provide us with more information about this issue e.g some screenshots or a video?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@lavacentex

lavacentex
14 Aug 2020, 20:02 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi lavacentex,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

https://ctrader.com/extrasource.php?url=file:///C:/Users/lavac/AppData/Local/Temp/Temp1_Captura%20de%20pantalla%20(12).zip/Captura%20de%20pantalla%20(12).webp

@lavacentex

PanagiotisCharalampous
17 Aug 2020, 08:17

Hi lavacentex,

If you have trouble uploading the file, please send it at community@spotware.com

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous