New cMirror - IC Markets - old cMirror

Created at 05 Oct 2018, 13:34
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DU

duplessis.dedre

Joined 05.10.2018

New cMirror - IC Markets - old cMirror
05 Oct 2018, 13:34

cMirror was working just fine about 2 hours ago. 

I "Stop Providing Signal" in order to change the cost per volume. 

I wanted to "Start Providing Signal" again, but it wouldn't allow me to, and promted to Launch cTrader Copy. It only launches cTrader Web - no copy option. 

I spoke to IC Markets, who said I must speak to Spotware, I've sent spotware NUMEROUS emails - they are "investigating" still no reply after nearly two hours. 

IC Markets have yet to update their cTrader Web to version 3.0. 

So for us, there is now no way to Provide Strategy on the 'old' cMirror, nor the 'new' version working with cTrader Web 3.0

HOW DO WE PROVIDE STRATEGY ON THE OLD CMIRROR until IC Markets update their cTrader Web to 3.0 ?? 

@duplessis.dedre
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
08 Oct 2018, 09:51

Hi duplessis.dedre,

There is no way to provide strategies on the old cMirror anymore. Adding new strategies has been disabled.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

geisslersilva
15 Oct 2018, 16:17

cMirror

Hi, Panagiotis,

As cTrader Copy is not working anymore, why cMirror is not accepting to supply a new strategy. I think that if the new one is not workable, at least the old one must continue.

Please comment.

@geisslersilva

PanagiotisCharalampous
15 Oct 2018, 16:20

Hi Geissier,

We have reenabled the possibility to offer strategies in cMirror. Do you still have a problem?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

duplessis.dedre
15 Oct 2018, 16:25

It's working again, thank you very much. 

@duplessis.dedre