how can i change the signal commission?

Created at 07 Aug 2018, 15:09
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DI

dicairo.bassem

Joined 07.08.2018

how can i change the signal commission?
07 Aug 2018, 15:09

hi everyonr,

thanks for the awesome sw, i am strating my signal service, but i am wondering how to change the the commissione of my current strategy. Do i have to stop the service and satart over again ?

thanks

@dicairo.bassem
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
08 Aug 2018, 10:32

Hi dicairo.bassem,

Yes you will need to stop the strategy and start it again.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

dicairo.bassem
08 Aug 2018, 12:02

RE:
Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi dicairo.bassem,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Thanks, it would be great features for c mirror, now when u close u lose ur followers and start over again
@dicairo.bassem

PanagiotisCharalampous
08 Aug 2018, 12:08

Hi dicairo.bassem,

You lose your followers because you change your pricing policy. Therefore, you will need to get their explicit approval for the new prices. You cannot change your pricing without them being notified and accepting the new price.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

dicairo.bassem
08 Aug 2018, 14:14

RE:

Hi dicairo.bassem,

You lose your followers because you change your pricing policy. Therefore, you will need to get their explicit approval for the new prices. You cannot change your pricing without them being notified and accepting the new price.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

i understand and totaly agree. i j just think is better to have the aceptence / modification in other way  .

thanks for the support

@dicairo.bassem

duplessis.dedre
05 Oct 2018, 12:29

RE:

Hi dicairo.bassem,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Hi, 

I did this, this morning. 

And when I wanted to start providing strategy again, it wouldn't allow me to. 

Instead it promted to Launch CTrader Copy - which it doesn't. It just opens CTrader Web. 

How do we start providing strategy again, when it's so complicated, not allowing us too. And only a Beta Version of the "new one" 

Quite an annoying situation. 

@duplessis.dedre

PanagiotisCharalampous
05 Oct 2018, 12:42

Hi duplessis.dedre,

The reason you have this issue is because cMirror has been discontinued and no new strategies can be created. You will be able to become a strategy provider again as soon as ICMarkets upgrades its cTrader Web to cTrader 3.0 with cTrader Copy.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous