Signal Provider Review and Chat/Forum

Created at 21 Jun 2017, 15:53
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
GA

GammaQuant

Joined 14.06.2017

Signal Provider Review and Chat/Forum
21 Jun 2017, 15:53

Spotware. CMirror is missing a vital functrionality and that is for investors to leave reviews of signal providers and for the signal provders and who every is mirroring them to talk to each other. I just had the misfortune of mirroring some idiot on cmirror who explained there strategy as scalping but ther trading behaviour was anything but scalping leading to a huge drawdown of open trades 100's of pips in loses and a Margin call on my account. As it is cMirror its not fit for purpose as you cant speak to the trader via message of anything to get a hold of what they are really doing.

@GammaQuant
Replies

SwapBridgeCapital
21 Jun 2017, 17:58

cMirror Message Button is available

Hello GammaQuant,

I apologize for the losses. As you know the trading system was only a few weeks old and the longevity or robustness of the system has not been proven. I am trying my best to follow my own rules and working on solutions/tools to make it work for the longrun. My website link was in the strategy description and you can or could have contacted me via email or my trade room for questions before joining.  Keep in mind that asking questions should be done before following the system because I won't be able to answer emails until my positions are closed.

You can also set a Hard Stoploss on your account to prevent A loss larger than you comfortable with within the cMirror Platform. 

Also within cMirror you can send messages directly by clicking on the Signal Providers cTID, and clicking on the Message Button. 

https://cmirror.com/strategy/61487  

https://cmirror.com/strategy/61620

https://cmirror.com/strategy/61562

@SwapBridgeCapital

GammaQuant
21 Jun 2017, 18:47

Hello RedRhinoFX, Ok yes thank you for pointing out the message button it was not obvious before. OK in regards to what happend. i am annoyed but yes i should have setup some other protections on the account and i did have a higer risk profile but please change the name of your accounts from scalp or scalper as that trading is not scalping had you been scalping there would not have been the massive drawdown on my account. Yes there will be losses but no big trades open margin calling my account. i lost a lot of money, thankfully i was only testing cMirror out and it was about 10% of what i have to trade with. i will make better choices and put better setting next time. thank you

@GammaQuant

Spotware
14 Jul 2017, 13:01

Dear traders,

We would like to contribute to this conversation by sharing with you some preliminary plans that we have for cMirror. First of all we are planning to introduce a chat feature that will allow communication between strategy provider and followers. This way you will be able to communicate in private. Also we plan to improve the description editing tools and support videos.  This will help strategy providers to explain better their strategies. 

We also welcome any other suggestions that will improve communications between strategy providers and followers.

Best Regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware