Can no longer unlink accounts in cmirror

Created at 27 May 2017, 22:34
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

lec0456

Joined 14.11.2012

Can no longer unlink accounts in cmirror
27 May 2017, 22:34

something has changed and now you can no longer unlink accounts in cmirror.  I used to be able to just right click the account in the list and unlink option came up.  I could select it and unlink the account.  But now that does not work

@lec0456
Replies

gitarp
31 May 2017, 00:46

You can reffer this help.spotware.com/ctid . And yes, there are no other choice. You must contact your broker to unlink your account.

@gitarp

lec0456
31 May 2017, 01:18

No. Its not supposed to be like that.  Before, all you needed to do was right click the account and it provided an option to unlink.

@lec0456

SwapBridgeCapital
13 Jun 2017, 14:45

RE:

gitarp said:

You can reffer this help.spotware.com/ctid . And yes, there are no other choice. You must contact your broker to unlink your account.

Convenience has been removed. 

@SwapBridgeCapital

Astroke
12 May 2018, 11:54

Hi,

Ok and when the broker no longer exists? can u explain me how unlink account? Thanks.

@Astroke

PanagiotisCharalampous
14 May 2018, 09:41

Hi Astroke,

Thanks for posting in our forum. If your broker does not exist and you still have linked accounts to your cTID, send an email to feedback@spotware.com to assist you further.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

brozzy
26 Jul 2018, 00:23

RE: can't ulink a spotware demo account

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi Astroke,

Thanks for posting in our forum. If your broker does not exist and you still have linked accounts to your cTID, send an email to feedback@spotware.com to assist you further.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

I need to unlink a spotware demo account from the cmirror plataform can someone make this thing easier please? why so much red tape for such simple thing? 

@brozzy