are u guys on Holidays ??? no service

Created at 08 Feb 2017, 07:38
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

GoldnOil750

Joined 07.04.2015

are u guys on Holidays ??? no service
08 Feb 2017, 07:38

what is happening ?  have all your staff resigned ?  or you all are on holidays.....?

cMirror is down since Monday start of the Market till now !!!!   And there are several post here complaining about it but no answer from SPOTWARE

///s.khan

@GoldnOil750
Replies

justin1
08 Feb 2017, 14:53

RE:

GoldnOil750 said:

what is happening ?  have all your staff resigned ?  or you all are on holidays.....?

cMirror is down since Monday start of the Market till now !!!!   And there are several post here complaining about it but no answer from SPOTWARE

///s.khan

Hi,

I'm Signal provider (Live acc) and I'm experiencing the some issues with my copy (Mirroring) accounts (Live and Demo acc) for the 3rd day start with Monday. After some extensive analisys I did found that only stop orders were the one with problems, they were not copied on mirrored accounts when they were executed on signal provider master accounts. All the copy (Mirroring) accounts (Live and Demo acc) they have the same missing positions.

Are there anyone that notice the some pattern behavior? 

If anyone are experiencing the some issues, this may be helpfull for Spotware in solving there issues.

Thanks.

@justin1

Spotware
10 Feb 2017, 17:38

Hello,

@GoldnOil750 thanks for reporting it, but what exactly do you mean by "down", because at no point was cMirror unavailable. If there is some specific problem you notice, the details are helpful to understand what steps need to be taken from our side. 

@justin1, thank you for those details. This was helpful for us to start an investigation. We will update you if we find anything specifically regarding the mirroring of Stop Orders. 

Many thanks,

@Spotware

GoldnOil1050
10 Feb 2017, 18:28

Hi Sportware,

thanks for your prompt reply.  By Down I mean that I have two slaves accounta attaced to my Master Account (Signal Provider) and these two accounts are not copying the trades being done in Master Account.

This whole week, only on Friday it did copy only one trade out of 10 to 12 trades i did.  But from Monday till Thursday it copied or mirrored nothing.

Last Week, same settings and it was copying / mirroring every trade flawlessly. 

///S.Khan

@GoldnOil1050

Spotware
10 Feb 2017, 18:39

Hi GoldnOil750, Thanks for providing more details. We will investigate as part of the similar complaint from justin1. We have already collected some detailed information from brokers about this. We expect that on Monday the issue of trades not being mirrored will be resolved. 

Many thanks and sorry for the slow reply. 

@Spotware

GoldnOil1050
10 Feb 2017, 19:32

Hi Spotware,

thank you.  Its ok.  it will be great if you can have A LIVE RSS or COMMENTS FROM SPOTWARE running on your CTDN homepage where any technical news is shared and Traders cna click on it to see more details.

This is so unreliable that for a whole one week no trades are being copied.  I am using IC Markets as a Broker.

Thank you.

///S.Khan

@GoldnOil1050

bdepadey
21 Feb 2017, 13:09

RE:

GoldnOil1050 said:

Hi Spotware,

thank you.  Its ok.  it will be great if you can have A LIVE RSS or COMMENTS FROM SPOTWARE running on your CTDN homepage where any technical news is shared and Traders cna click on it to see more details.

This is so unreliable that for a whole one week no trades are being copied.  I am using IC Markets as a Broker.

Thank you.

///S.Khan

Are you still having the issue of no trades being copied? Because I am not getting any copied trades from the traders that i'm mirroring

@bdepadey

Spotware
21 Feb 2017, 16:08

RE: RE:

bdepadey said:

GoldnOil1050 said:

Hi Spotware,

Thank you.

///S.Khan

Are you still having the issue of no trades being copied? Because I am not getting any copied trades from the traders that i'm mirroring

Hello bdepadey,

We responded to your other thread to learn more about your circumstances in order to conduct an investigation. 

Many thanks,

cTrader Team.

@Spotware