Where is the service???

Created at 06 Feb 2017, 21:08
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
OM

Omega

Joined 29.05.2016

Where is the service???
06 Feb 2017, 21:08

HI,

I and my fellow traders are becoming increasingly frustrated with Spotware, more specifically cmirror! Although the cmirror concept is a gpd one the reliabliltiy is terrible, the service from Spotware non existant! As an eample I placed a number of trades yesterday all should have been mirrored but none were! There was no notification from either Spotware or my broker.who I have advised that if the problems cant be fixed I'll migrate to another broker wth a different platform!!

Spotware, I know for a fact that there are many traders who love the ctrader platform but are ready to move to other platforms which are better serviced and more reliable. I get the feeling that this is the last straw before we all leave Spotware for good!!

Please do something about this urgently and advise your brokers and customers!!!!

A

@Omega
Replies

tetra
07 Feb 2017, 08:14

There is no service here.

Try to call them : http://www.spotware.com/contact-us/details

@tetra

Omega
07 Feb 2017, 08:19

RE:

tetra said:

There is no service here.

Try to call them : http://www.spotware.com/contact-us/details

Hi,

I've emailed their company directly, I've tried calling their phone but jo answer and I've also complained through my broker who is one of the few that uses their platform. Even my broker hasn't had a response!!!!

So, where is the service???

@Omega

Spotware
07 Feb 2017, 10:03

Hi there,

Thanks for your post in our forum. I am sorry that you find this situation frustrating. 

Allow us to explain and perhaps you may understand and respect our position. We have a team dedicated to support brokers, because we are a B2B company and they are our clients. Our current team can handle up to 100 brokers (100 entities). Our team cannot handle 300,000 traders (300,000 entities). The fees we charge brokers reflect the requirement to support a single entity only, not their thousands upon thousands of clients. 

In a typical supply chain situation we would be considered a wholesaler or even manufacturer. Our fees to brokers are a fraction of what they are to end users, becuase they have large overheads - such as large support teams.

Brokers are responsible for supporting their clients (you) and Spotware (us) are responsible for supporting them. 

PS - we screen calls and have a white list of number who are our clients. 

I hope this explanation is well received. 

Regards,

Spotware Team

@Spotware

Omega
07 Feb 2017, 10:09

RE:

Spotware said:

Hi there,

Thanks for your post in our forum. I am sorry that you find this situation frustrating. 

Allow us to explain and perhaps you may understand and respect our position. We have a team dedicated to support brokers, because we are a B2B company and they are our clients. Our current team can handle up to 100 brokers (100 entities). Our team cannot handle 300,000 traders (300,000 entities). The fees we charge brokers reflect the requirement to support a single entity only, not their thousands upon thousands of clients. 

In a typical supply chain situation we would be considered a wholesaler or even manufacturer. Our fees to brokers are a fraction of what they are to end users, becuase they have large overheads - such as large support teams.

Brokers are responsible for supporting their clients (you) and Spotware (us) are responsible for supporting them. 

Regards,

Spotware Team

Hi,

Thanks for turning up and taking about things that don't matter to the people who actually use your platforms!!

You still haven't answered my questions on ther threads about the constant failures of your cmirror platform???

Can you answer this now your here in the "help forums"?

@Omega

Jiri
07 Feb 2017, 11:57

RE:

Spotware said:

Hi there,

Regards,

Spotware Team

Are you saying that Spotware Team is focused into cBroker development and support only? You should consider changing your signature then, "TRADERS FIRST™ Vote for your favorite features: http://vote.spotware.com/" is little bit outdated (over 3 years already), don't you think?

@Jiri

galafrin
07 Feb 2017, 19:07

RE:

Spotware said:

Hi there,

Regards,

Spotware Team

Not very diplomatic for those who are at the start of your food chain , hey , some bugs have to be reported out there don't you think , that is if you intend to stick around the  next five years.!

@galafrin

kricka
07 Feb 2017, 20:44

Takes time to solve the issues

I do agree with you all that we need more support on the forum from the Spotware Team. We are facing a conflict of interest from Spotware, divided between brokers, partners, programmers and at the same time keeping up with their support on the forum. Not an easy task for a new platform to please everybody. We have to give them enough time to work this out so we all will be satisfied at the end. This takes time and effort from the Spotware team to solve these issues and in the long run to prove to be a platform of choice for the trader.

@kricka

kricka
07 Feb 2017, 20:44

Takes time to solve the issues

I do agree with you all that we need more support on the forum from the Spotware Team. We are facing a conflict of interest from Spotware, divided between brokers, partners, programmers and at the same time keeping up with their support on the forum. Not an easy task for a new platform to please everybody. We have to give them enough time to work this out so we all will be satisfied at the end. This takes time and effort from the Spotware team to solve these issues and in the long run to prove to be a platform of choice for the trader.

@kricka

Spotware
10 Feb 2017, 18:17

RE: RE:

tmc. said:

Spotware said:

Hi there,

Regards,

Spotware Team

Are you saying that Spotware Team is focused into cBroker development and support only? You should consider changing your signature then, "TRADERS FIRST™ Vote for your favorite features: http://vote.spotware.com/" is little bit outdated (over 3 years already), don't you think?

NO, that is not what we meant. Our main priority remains developing our client side applications (cTrader etc.). cBroker is simply an admin panel and is obviously updated to keep up to date with our trading platform developments. We have a large development team who work to support several products (desktop, web, mobile, cTrader, cAlgo, cMirror etc. etc.), we have a support team who work to support 100 brokers, those 100 brokers work to support all of the users of cTrader. 

The objective is to create a product that traders will want and therefore brokers will need to offer it. 

Hope this clarification makes more sense. The priority of our products remains TRADERS FIRST.

@Spotware

Spotware
10 Feb 2017, 18:34

RE: RE:

galafrin said:

Spotware said:

Hi there,

Regards,

Spotware Team

Not very diplomatic for those who are at the start of your food chain , hey , some bugs have to be reported out there don't you think , that is if you intend to stick around the  next five years.!

The main point we were trying to express here is, if there is a bug then it should be reported to the broker, then they should collect all of the details and provide Spotware with the information they obtained, or already have on record due to the relationship they have with their client. Then Spotware will investigate. 

Furthermore, if there is a common complaint from several users, then they can all report it to their broker, each broker will make a single complaint to us by collecting the information from all of the users and we will investigate and advise the broker, who will advise the several clients. The broker has the support team to handle this and this one of the reasons why you pay a trading commission to them, for support if something goes wrong or you need some help. 

If Spotware actually tried to provide individual support to all cTrader users, we would not last 5 months, let alone 5 years.

Many thanks,

@Spotware

Omega
10 Feb 2017, 22:42

RE: RE: RE:

Spotware said:

galafrin said:

Spotware said:

Hi there,

Regards,

Spotware Team

The main point we were trying to express here is, if there is a bug then it should be reported to the broker, then they should collect all of the details and provide Spotware with the information they obtained, or already have on record due to the relationship they have with their client. Then Spotware will investigate. 

Furthermore, if there is a common complaint from several users, then they can all report it to their broker, each broker will make a single complaint to us by collecting the information from all of the users and we will investigate and advise the broker, who will advise the several clients. The broker has the support team to handle this and this one of the reasons why you pay a trading commission to them, for support if something goes wrong or you need some help. 

If Spotware actually tried to provide individual support to all cTrader users, we would not last 5 months, let alone 5 years.

Many thanks,

Spotware - I have made submission t my broer many times just to be told that the cmirror isn't supported by them, it is your thing to support!

That aside, you have provided a crappy forum where we as the "end user" are supposed to contact you to get "support" and "help" for the ongoing issues! Do you not see how ineffective you look to all and sundry when you finally materialize in the forums to basically defend yourselves! We are the end users, without us the brokers would not exist, it's reasonable to assume that if the brokers don't exist, then you're out of business!

Stop looking like a buch of amateurs, get your shit together and work the cmirror issues out otherwise traders will walk from both your platfoem and the brokers that use them!

@Omega