mirroring not working today !!!!

Created at 06 Feb 2017, 16:58
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

GoldnOil750

Joined 07.04.2015

mirroring not working today !!!!
06 Feb 2017, 16:58

Hi,

this is my second expereince within 1 month that cMIRROR has stop mirroring the TRADES.

can spotware fix it for good ????  Also, there should be some decency from SPOTWARE to notify the brokers or TRADERS on their email or have some live bullitein on your CTDN website where TRADERS can see if there is some technical mehcanical or mental issues with cMIRROR or cTRADER ID and so we traders can take care of the problem.

It is veyr dissappointing.  that after several years also and thousands of compalains from all Traders, SPOTWARE is unable to fix the hanging issue of cTRADER ID and its effects.  and shamelessly never inform the the BROKERS or TRADERS or post it on their LIVE Web RSS feed of the problem

hope SPOTWARE fix this once for all.  RIP for all trades done today !!!

from an annoyed Trader,

///S.Khan

@GoldnOil750
Replies

Omega
06 Feb 2017, 21:04

RE:

GoldnOil750 said:

Hi,

this is my second expereince within 1 month that cMIRROR has stop mirroring the TRADES.

can spotware fix it for good ????  Also, there should be some decency from SPOTWARE to notify the brokers or TRADERS on their email or have some live bullitein on your CTDN website where TRADERS can see if there is some technical mehcanical or mental issues with cMIRROR or cTRADER ID and so we traders can take care of the problem.

It is veyr dissappointing.  that after several years also and thousands of compalains from all Traders, SPOTWARE is unable to fix the hanging issue of cTRADER ID and its effects.  and shamelessly never inform the the BROKERS or TRADERS or post it on their LIVE Web RSS feed of the problem

hope SPOTWARE fix this once for all.  RIP for all trades done today !!!

from an annoyed Trader,

///S.Khan

HI,

I am in the same boat, I placed a number of trsdes yesterday all should have been mirrored but none were! There was no notification from either Spotware or my broker.who I have advised that if the problems cant be fixed I'll migrate to another broker wth a different platform!!

Spotware, I know for a fact that there are many traders who love the ctrader platform but are ready to move to other platforms which are better serviced and mpre reliable. I get the feeling that this is the ;ast straw before we all leave Spotware for good!!

Please dp something about this urgently and advise your brokers and customers!!!!

@Omega

GoldnOil750
06 Feb 2017, 23:07

This is so true......     SPOTWARE is losing it.    A platform with less features is stilll acceptable but a platofrm with so many reliability issues will only force Traders to look for alternate.  they are unable to resolve this cTRADER ID linking issue and it is a total disaster.

The whole day has gone and no reply on this and your earlier thread.   

@GoldnOil750