Not getting any commission for providing signals through cMirror

Created at 18 Nov 2016, 15:46
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
T_

t_id_mca

Joined 18.05.2016

Not getting any commission for providing signals through cMirror
18 Nov 2016, 15:46

Hi,

I am providing signals and received commission for 10.11.2016, 11.11.2016 and 12.11.2016 after that there is no commission added to my account, even though traders are following me and getting email confirmation about the commission I am earning.. I trust cMirror platform and believe that this is very good alternative of mql5 as the technologies are competent in this platform, however this kind of issues frustating me.

Could I request you to investivate the issues please.

Regards,

t_id_mca

@t_id_mca
Replies

t_id_mca
18 Nov 2016, 16:34

RE:

Hi cTrader Support Team,

Can I request you to investivate the issues as soon as possible please, my strategy name is "ValueFX".

Thank you in advance for your co operation.

Regards,

t_id_mca

t_id_mca said:

Hi,

I am providing signals and received commission for 10.11.2016, 11.11.2016 and 12.11.2016 after that there is no commission added to my account, even though traders are following me and getting email confirmation about the commission I am earning.. I trust cMirror platform and believe that this is very good alternative of mql5 as the technologies are competent in this platform, however this kind of issues frustating me.

Could I request you to investivate the issues please.

Regards,

t_id_mca

@t_id_mca