Will PAY $$$ for coding =)

Created at 03 May 2013, 15:50
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
RA

RaphBok

Joined 25.04.2013

Will PAY $$$ for coding =)
03 May 2013, 15:50

I don't know if this violates the terms of use of this forum, but I will pay $100 USD for the following to be coded, and an additional $100 USD for line-by-line annotations. I assume a good programmer could code this in under an hour so that's USD $200 / hour. Not too shabby! If my price is not agreeable to you then perhaps we can bid/ask it, and see who wins ;c) I can pay via paypal, skrill, or email money transfer (if you have a Canadian bank account)... maybe even some other method.

Need cBot code for this:

1] Using data from two time frames (daily chart, and 4-hour chart). I need a dropdown box to be able to choose different time frames;

2] Open long/short position when price is:

a) ALREADY above/below 50 ema on daily, and

b) then CROSSES the 50 ema on the 4-hour in the same direction (as the daily chart) - i.e., price on both charts must be on the same side of both ema's otherwise skip it. I need a dropdown box to be able to set different EMAs, or SMAs;

3] The cBot should enter trades using buy/sell stop orders with a fill no worse than 2 pips from the bid/ask, and initially risk 1% of account balance on the position with 15 pip stop loss - i.e., cBot should auto set the stop loss 15 pips away from the fill price (so however many lots it would take to equal 1% of account). I need a dropdown box to allow me to change stop loss size, and initial % risk size.

4] cBot would close profitable positions when price on 4-hour chart crosses in the opposite direction of the original order.

5] After a losing trade the cBot risks 2x (2%) the lots of the previous trade (Martingale). I need dropdown box that allows for Martingale to be disabled / enabled.

6] When a winning trade is reached at some point in the future the cBot goes back to risking 1% - i.e., Martingale is not used on back-to-back winning trades.

7] Please enable backtesting, and max drawdown data.

I am willing to clarify this with labelled charts if needed.

I am flexible with a due date on this request. I don't know if you folks can private message me on this forum so feel free to email me at plannedtrades@gmail.com

Much appreciate any help!

@RaphBok
Replies

lec0456
03 May 2013, 18:22

Currently cTrader does not support robots with multiple timeframes.  You would have to purchase third party software.

@lec0456

Scott
03 May 2013, 20:04

RE:

http://www.scyware.com/ can be used for robots with multiple timeframes 

@Scott

RaphBok
04 May 2013, 14:44

RE: RE:
Scott said:

Thanks for the info guys.

@RaphBok

cAlgoFx
05 May 2013, 20:19

RE: RE: RE:
RaphBok said:
Scott said:

Thanks for the info guys.

Hello,

Send your full specification to support@calgofx.com or tech@calgofx.com,we have built similar robots for our clients.

regards

@cAlgoFx