Serious BUG!!!! Frequent Disconnection and Fail to re-login if cBOT is running

Created at 20 Jan 2016, 17:50
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

GoldnOil750

Joined 07.04.2015

Serious BUG!!!! Frequent Disconnection and Fail to re-login if cBOT is running
20 Jan 2016, 17:50

Dear Spotware,

this is a very serious bug which needs to be handled.  

My cTRADER ID is : "GoldnOil1050",   Broker = "FxPro",   Account = Demo,   Account # 9803665, VPS = Yes

1. the cTRADER ID "LOGs-OUT" :

I am running my cTRADER on a VPS  (www.Linkuphost.com).  Every time, after running for several hours, my cTRADER ID will LOG-OUT and will not re-LOG IN automatically.     And while it is logged out, the market prices also stops coming in and my cBOT suffers.  These kind of glitches have never happened in "MT4".  Like being a TRADER, I shouldn't be worried about these kind of problems.

This problem occurs atleast more then once in 24 hrs and have to manually check several times that if this has happened or not and then manually re-Log-IN,  so the market prices starts coming in. As during LOGGED-OUT, cTRADER does not get the prices.

2. My WorkSpace like "Daily Fx" will not LOAD after cTRADER ID has logged out and logged-IN.  cTRADER will start creating auto 'workspace 1, 2, 3 and so on".  this is very annoying.

My strongest advice is that these   (1) "cTRADER ID",  (2) "Workspace" concepts are very helpful  ""BUT"" at the same time they should be smooth.  A trader can't be worried about these kind of problems.

Have attached a few screen shots for your review.

///S.Khan

@GoldnOil750
Replies

mindbreaker
20 Jan 2016, 18:04

RE:

Hi,

use password and account number  :D:D:D (hahahaha....)

Bye.

@mindbreaker

GoldnOil750
21 Jan 2016, 04:49

RE: RE:

mindbreaker said:

Hi,

use password and account number  :D:D:D (hahahaha....)

Bye.

didn't get the joke or whatever it was.......

@GoldnOil750

Spotware
21 Jan 2016, 09:50

Dear Trader,

Thank you for reporting it. We will investigate. Any additional information that would help us to reproduce your issue is highly appreciated.

2. My WorkSpace like "Daily Fx" will not LOAD after cTRADER ID has logged out and logged-IN.  cTRADER will start creating auto 'workspace 1, 2, 3 and so on".  this is very annoying.

The Workspace replication was done intentionally. Any changes performed on the Workspace will be saved separately and users have actually the chance to revert back to previous versions of their Workspaces. Deleting a Workspace is very easy and takes less than 10 seconds. But losing, accidentally overwriting a Workspace could be very annoying and it requires a lot of time on the user side trying to rebuild it.

@Spotware

GoldnOil750
21 Jan 2016, 10:01

RE:

I am looking forward that this is fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Spotware said:

Dear Trader,

Thank you for reporting it. We will investigate. Any additional information that would help us to reproduce your issue is highly appreciated.

The Workspace replication was done intentionally. Any changes performed on the Workspace will be saved separately and users have actually the chance to revert back to previous versions of their Workspaces. Deleting a Workspace is very easy and takes less than 10 seconds. But losing, accidentally overwriting a Workspace could be very annoying and it requires a lot of time on the user side trying to rebuild it.

@GoldnOil750

mindbreaker
21 Jan 2016, 11:55

RE: RE: RE:

This post was removed by moderator.

@mindbreaker

GoldnOil750
21 Jan 2016, 12:31 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

Dear Spotware,

Please see the attached screen shot and you can see that cTRADER has LOGGED OUT and is not LOGGING-IN automatically.   My cBOT is suffering due to these kind of problems as there will be no Price Feed. 

This happens every time when the cTRADER is running for a long time then it will suddenly LOG-OUT and stay like this.  Hope, Spotware quickly fix this problem.

///S.Khan

@GoldnOil750

GoldnOil750
22 Jan 2016, 09:27 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

another screen shot of long hours of logged-out and cBOT is unable to perform as there are no "price feed"...   and also manually, when I tried to log-IN, it couldn't and had no choice but to close cTRADER and again open and run the cBOT.

These type of issues can make the TRADERS lose money and incur losses.

@GoldnOil750

scottlindh
01 Nov 2016, 12:31

same here

Exactly the same here, really anoying lost money from this.
Might have to go back to MT4 untill this is sorted out.

Any news?

@scottlindh