Hi, im searching for a teammate who can program calgo

Created at 07 Dec 2015, 00:47
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
ME

megamemo

Joined 15.07.2014

Hi, im searching for a teammate who can program calgo
07 Dec 2015, 00:47

Hi im guillermo correa, i have more then 5 years fighting in fx, and i must said that i really love this market, and i spend ridicoulys, sickenning hours here, (12 or more) and not until, i findit something pretty amazing i would not stop it!.

And i did  (i finally  did it),i create a system that if am honest pal, is really profitable and really low risk.

But if am honet am searching for somebody to helpme to code it .

And if am honest, it have to be someone that understand that selling this, the only thing that would happen if that your going to loose the chance from profit from it !(as a money manager).

And thats the reason because the big guys are like the mafia.

Another thing is i need someone who is open minded, because this is everything but normal.

And if im honest is really profitable imagine it 24/7.

Off course i can provide you evidence and im going to give priority, to the guys that have more time here then the newbiees!.

please talk to me on my mail burnigonhell@gmail.com.

@megamemo
Replies

trend_meanreversion
07 Dec 2015, 04:20

RE:

megamemo said:

Hi im guillermo correa, i have more then 5 years fighting in fx, and i must said that i really love this market, and i spend ridicoulys, sickenning hours here, (12 or more) and not until, i findit something pretty amazing i would not stop it!.

And i did  (i finally  did it),i create a system that if am honest pal, is really profitable and really low risk.

But if am honet am searching for somebody to helpme to code it .

And if am honest, it have to be someone that understand that selling this, the only thing that would happen if that your going to loose the chance from profit from it !(as a money manager).

And thats the reason because the big guys are like the mafia.

Another thing is i need someone who is open minded, because this is everything but normal.

And if im honest is really profitable imagine it 24/7.

Off course i can provide you evidence and im going to give priority, to the guys that have more time here then the newbiees!.

please talk to me on my mail burnigonhell@gmail.com.

Hi guillermo,i would like to extend my help but before that i would like to see some facts/evidence about the algo. I am not super experienced but if it is upto my ally, i won't mind exploring it in cAlgo.

I am reachable at trend_meanreversion@yahoo.com

@trend_meanreversion