My robot suddenly stopped without technical error

Created at 22 Mar 2013, 10:26
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
PA

padim2

Joined 11.07.2012

My robot suddenly stopped without technical error
22 Mar 2013, 10:26

I create robot and test it with demo accout, when I start running it everything is ok but sometime the robot suddenly stopped without some massage error. So I must click start it again, it is running normally. Finally, it is been the same problem. I dont understand why it stop running by itself. 

@padim2
Replies

cAlgo_Fanatic
22 Mar 2013, 11:20

Please check the log for errors if you haven't done so. If you are using the Stop() statement in the code, make sure it is properly triggered. If not, you may post the code or send it to engage@ctrader.com so that we can assist you.

@cAlgo_Fanatic

padim2
22 Mar 2013, 12:17

RE:
cAlgo_Fanatic said:

Please check the log for errors if you haven't done so. If you are using the Stop() statement in the code, make sure it is properly triggered. If not, you may post the code or send it to engage@ctrader.com so that we can assist you.

Thanks you. I have sent the code to your e-mail.

@padim2

cAlgo_Fanatic
22 Mar 2013, 13:00

We received your email. As mentioned before check the log for errors. Programming error messages are printed in the log unlike trading errors that are pop up messages. The robot crashes with a NullReferenceException in the OnTick event.

@cAlgo_Fanatic