Convert XMT Scalper

Created at 01 Jul 2015, 19:40
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
PE

pedrosimao

Joined 01.07.2015

Convert XMT Scalper
01 Jul 2015, 19:40

Hello,

I am currently running several tests on XMT Scalper, by Capella. And besides awesome results on backtest, I am getting great results on demo. Like 100% profit per week, with low risk settings.

Unfortunately the EA scalper doesn't work so well on live accounts because Metatrader is too slow to handle the positions fast enough to become profitable. 

So, I was wondering if somebody would be interested in partner, to try to translate XMT Scalper from mq4 language into cAlgo language.

I am sure this EA has a great potential, specially on a faster platform like cTrader.

If anyone is interested I can send you the code from the original EA.

Cheers,

@pedrosimao
Replies

trend_meanreversion
02 Jul 2015, 04:35

I don't know much about mq4 coding but have you tried http://2calgo.com/

@trend_meanreversion

Spotware
02 Jul 2015, 09:41

Dear Trader,

You can contact one of our Partners to create an indicator or a cBot for you or post a job in Development Jobs section.

@Spotware

hichem
02 Jul 2015, 13:27

RE:

Hello,

We are interested to code the Robot for you.

Please contact us at: support [at] sycware.com

pedrosimao said:

Hello,

I am currently running several tests on XMT Scalper, by Capella. And besides awesome results on backtest, I am getting great results on demo. Like 100% profit per week, with low risk settings.

Unfortunately the EA scalper doesn't work so well on live accounts because Metatrader is too slow to handle the positions fast enough to become profitable. 

So, I was wondering if somebody would be interested in partner, to try to translate XMT Scalper from mq4 language into cAlgo language.

I am sure this EA has a great potential, specially on a faster platform like cTrader.

Cheers,

@hichem

pedrosimao
02 Jul 2015, 18:13

RE:

trend_meanreversion said:

I don't know much about mq4 coding but have you tried http://2calgo.com/

Yes. 2calgo.com won't translate the entire EA.

Perhaps it can be useful while translating. But all need to be done in parts.

@pedrosimao

pedrosimao
02 Jul 2015, 18:14

RE:

Spotware said:

Dear Trader,

You can contact one of our Partners to create an indicator or a cBot for you or post a job in Development Jobs section.

Ok,

I will try to contact some of them. Do you know who would be interested in doing the job for no cost?

Thanks

@pedrosimao

quasar888
03 Jul 2015, 13:42

Hello perhaps i can help you , i use both language... 

@quasar888

jaydcrowe1989
13 Jul 2023, 21:58

RE:

pedrosimao said:

Hello,

Cheers,

Did you ever find someone do this?

@jaydcrowe1989