DLL Robot System

Created at 22 Feb 2013, 13:22
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
FU

fullmonte

Joined 09.02.2013

DLL Robot System
22 Feb 2013, 13:22

I have built an extension to CAlgo which will easily allow users to work with cAlgo and build their own analytics and talk to a Database. Should be available for commercial release in about 8 weeks once fully tested and packaged.

Designed to embrace all the good things about cAlgo and it's trading architecture while allowing you to build models using tools and architecture with access to prebuilt analytics.

@fullmonte
Replies

hichem
22 Feb 2013, 16:30

RE:
fullmonte said:

I have built an extension to CAlgo which will easily allow users to work with cAlgo and build their own analytics and talk to a Database. Should be available for commercial release in about 8 weeks once fully tested and packaged.

Designed to embrace all the good things about cAlgo and it's trading architecture while allowing you to build models using tools and architecture with access to prebuilt analytics.

I would like to communicate with you in private. Can I have your email please. It's for business oppurtunties.

Cheers

@hichem

jhtrader
13 Nov 2013, 19:06

Will you please share this..

I am building an architecture that I am happy to share with you if you can help me make it a reality.

Please communicate with me on ultimaterobotteam@gmail.com