My best results so far, would love some feedback....

Created at 26 Feb 2015, 15:41
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Joined 14.10.2014

My best results so far, would love some feedback....
26 Feb 2015, 15:41

Hi all,

Here's a screen shot of my best back test results to date...

Some info on the robot and test;

1m timeframe

Back tested over all available data since 01.04.2011 (then tested at 100 different random start dates for 1 year of data, results are all positive with the same shaped equity & profit chart)

The bot places long trades when short trends are weak and the opposite for short trades...

Would be interested to hear everyones thoughts, especially from anyone who has produced similar results...

@9718853
Replies

cjdduarte
26 Feb 2015, 16:00

Code?

@cjdduarte

27 Feb 2015, 00:57

I'll be happy to share the code once it's developed, it's still full of comments and unused snippets at the minute....

Right now I'd just like to know if anyone has produced similar results and had to abandon development for some reason that I haven't factored in...?

For example, in the results chart you can see that up to 130 trades can be open at a time... Does anyone have any thoughts on this type of exposure?

@9718853

tradermatrix
27 Feb 2015, 13:39

RE:

Ian_Drummond said:

I'll be happy to share the code once it's developed, it's still full of comments and unused snippets at the minute....

Right now I'd just like to know if anyone has produced similar results and had to abandon development for some reason that I haven't factored in...?

For example, in the results chart you can see that up to 130 trades can be open at a time... Does anyone have any thoughts on this type of exposure?

hi and congratulations
can not you space the trades by modifying the code ..?
for example by adding "TradeDelay" or a timer or by spacing the trades of X pips.Il there would be fewer trades open for a good result as well as less risk.
best regards

@tradermatrix