Error #1E7573F1 (Mac) / #2B1DCAC3 (Windows) - All Bots crashing randomly

Created at 24 Aug 2024, 19:33
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
BL

BlackTiger83

Joined 19.08.2024

Error #1E7573F1 (Mac) / #2B1DCAC3 (Windows) - All Bots crashing randomly
24 Aug 2024, 19:33

Hey, 
I have had a strange problem since today. ALL bots are crashing for me (backtesting) with the error code: #1E7573F1.
For example: 
16/08/2024 14:57:37.343 | Error | CBot instance [CurrentSpread, GER40, Re1] crashed with error #1E7573F1.

It doesn't matter on which Chart, it doesn't matter if I use another cTrader (I use the normal cTrader and the one from Fusion Markets). No chance even after reinstalling. The problem occurs with almost every bot, but at different times. However, if I have a specific bot, it always happens at the same time.

using cAlgo.API;using cAlgo.API.Internals;using cAlgo.API.Indicators;namespace cAlgo.Robots{    [Robot(TimeZone = TimeZones.UTC, AccessRights = AccessRights.None)]    public class SpreadBot : Robot    {        protected override void OnStart()        {            // Initialisierung beim Start des Bots        }        protected override void OnTick()        {            double bidPrice = Symbol.Bid;            double askPrice = Symbol.Ask;            double spreadInPips = (askPrice - bidPrice) / Symbol.PipSize;            Print("Aktueller Spread in Pips: ", spreadInPips);        }    }}

It also happens with the bot that is generated when you click on “New”.'

Also, this sometimes happens when I optimize backtest, but not always. maybe they belong together? (testing on renko)

I use Mac V 5.0.20. And btw. I have the same problem on Windows with Error #2B1DCAC3.
Unfortunately, I don't know what else I can do. Does anyone have the same problem or can tell me how to find a solution?

EDIT:
I have tried the following:
Reinstallation - does not work
Reset cache (in the settings) - does not work

Out of pure interest (and desperation), I have created a new Ctrader account. Strangely enough, when I log in to the SAME Ctrader program with it, it works. If I then log back into my main account, it doesn't work again. 
How can that be?

@BlackTiger83