CBot cloud E-mail notification

Created at 04 Jul 2024, 21:57
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MO

monpup

Joined 04.07.2024

CBot cloud E-mail notification
04 Jul 2024, 21:57

Hello,
I'm trying to build a CBot and I noticed there is a possibility to Send E-mail notifications when a robot meets a condition. When try to do this from a CTrader desktop platform on local computer and e-mail notification SMTP server is filled, the robot is able to send me a message as I expected from it. But when Cbot is in cloud environment, the same function will not start. The log sends me a message that "notifications are disabled". When I logged into my CTrader online account I haven't found a possibility to fill the same information about SMTP server so the robot will use it. Can you tell me how to enable this function in a cloud environment for CBot, please?

Thanks.

@monpup
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
05 Jul 2024, 05:11

Hi there,

This functionality is not available in cloud execution at the moment.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

monpup
07 Jul 2024, 12:08 ( Updated at: 07 Jul 2024, 16:00 )

RE: CBot cloud E-mail notification

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Thank you for answering me. Is there any possibility for CBot in cloud environment to let me know on my mobile phone if it meets the condition? Via sounds, alerts, push notifications etc…?

@monpup

PanagiotisCharalampous
08 Jul 2024, 04:59

RE: RE: CBot cloud E-mail notification

monpup said: 

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Thank you for answering me. Is there any possibility for CBot in cloud environment to let me know on my mobile phone if it meets the condition? Via sounds, alerts, push notifications etc…?

You could use the HTTP interface to program some Telegram alerts

@PanagiotisCharalampous