C bot problem

Created at 04 Mar 2024, 17:50
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
FL

flappiyt

Joined 04.03.2024

C bot problem
04 Mar 2024, 17:50

Hi, recently I made a C-bot in cAlgo, and it seemed to work well during backtesting. However, when I applied it to a live chart, I noticed that it's opening positions, but I can't see them. The last time I created a bot, I was able to view the positions. Can you help me?

@flappiyt
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
05 Mar 2024, 06:48

Hi there,

Please provide more information about your problem. What do you mean when you say “I noticed that it's opening positions, but I can't see them”?

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

flappiyt
05 Mar 2024, 12:19 ( Updated at: 05 Mar 2024, 13:28 )

RE: C bot problem

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

Please provide more information about your problem. What do you mean when you say “I noticed that it's opening positions, but I can't see them”?

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hi Panagiotis

I can hear positions being opened, and I can see it in the top right corner. However, I noticed in the trading history that positions are being opened for approximately 0.001 seconds and are immediately closed.

@flappiyt

firemyst
08 Mar 2024, 01:45

RE: RE: C bot problem

flappiyt said: 

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hi Panagiotis

I can hear positions being opened, and I can see it in the top right corner. However, I noticed in the trading history that positions are being opened for approximately 0.001 seconds and are immediately closed.

Then you're probably opening the position with either the SL or TP within the security's spread.

@firemyst