seeking help to develop my first cBot

Created at 24 Oct 2023, 02:19
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DE

DeViron

Joined 03.09.2020

seeking help to develop my first cBot
24 Oct 2023, 02:19

I have been using online AI to write the code for my cBot, however I am stuck with trying to set buy and sell limit orders to execute my trades. 

chatGPT had this to say …  I apologize for the confusion. In cAlgo, it appears that the SubmitOrder function is not available in the cAlgo.API namespace, which is causing the errors. Unfortunately, without access to the specific cAlgo API and the exact version you are using, it's challenging to provide the exact method or class for order submission.

To resolve the issue, I would recommend checking the official cAlgo documentation or reaching out to the cAlgo community or support for guidance on how to place limit orders or market orders in your particular version of cAlgo. The correct method for submitting orders may vary depending on the version and specific configurations of the trading platform.

can anyone please help !! thanks so much. 

@DeViron
Replies

PanagiotisChar
24 Oct 2023, 07:11

Hi there,

Check this video explaining all the trading operations in cTrader Automate

@PanagiotisChar

DeViron
24 Oct 2023, 11:31 ( Updated at: 25 Oct 2023, 05:49 )

RE: seeking help to develop my first cBot

PanagiotisChar said: 

Hi there,

this was most helpful. thanks! just changing ‘SubmitOrder’ with 'PlaceLimitOrder" made all the deference. seems like ChatGPT did not know of this. 

@DeViron

DeViron
16 Nov 2023, 16:33 ( Updated at: 17 Nov 2023, 06:18 )

RE: RE: seeking help to develop my first cBot

DeViron said: 

PanagiotisChar said: 

Hi there,

this was most helpful. thanks! just changing ‘SubmitOrder’ with 'PlaceLimitOrder" made all the deference. seems like ChatGPT did not know of this. 

I am seeking a cbot expert to assist with developing my cBot. I created a very simple cBot but it is not executing as intended??

@DeViron

PanagiotisCharalampous
17 Nov 2023, 07:10 ( Updated at: 18 Nov 2023, 06:03 )

RE: RE: RE: seeking help to develop my first cBot

DeViron said: 

DeViron said: 

PanagiotisChar said: 

Hi there,

I am seeking a cbot expert to assist with developing my cBot. I created a very simple cBot but it is not executing as intended??

If you are looking to assign the job to somebody, please send me an email at development@clickalgo.com

@PanagiotisCharalampous