Previous day High Low breakout bot

Created at 05 Sep 2022, 23:38
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MO

moiz.forex

Joined 05.09.2022

Previous day High Low breakout bot
05 Sep 2022, 23:38

Well i am new to trading and was wondering if i can get a bot which is simple it Buys on previous day break out on the previous day high

Sells on the previous day low breakout. Now if i can get an option in which i can manage that it will sell 150 pips after the breakout for a safe trade and vice versa for Buy trade.

I know its a simple bot if my Ctrader bot pro friends can help me 

Thanks people.. Happy trading

@moiz.forex
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
06 Sep 2022, 08:16

Dear moiz.forex,

If you need somebody to develop this for you, you can reach out to a consultant.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous

moiz.forex
06 Sep 2022, 14:46

RE: Is it hard to make such a bot

Hello Panagiotis,

As i said i am new and i want  to learn to develop as well is it something hard to make or i can find it online somewhere as we have sample bots in ctrader

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Dear moiz.forex,

If you need somebody to develop this for you, you can reach out to a consultant.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@moiz.forex

PanagiotisCharalampous
06 Sep 2022, 15:18

Dear moiz.forex,

If you need help with a specific method or you need direction, we are happy to help. But in your post you are asking for a complete cBot, trading in a specific way. If somebody is willing to develop it for free, then I have no objections :)

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous

moiz.forex
06 Sep 2022, 15:36

RE: Thank u

Thank You !! for your concern and assisting me sir

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Dear moiz.forex,

If you need help with a specific method or you need direction, we are happy to help. But in your post you are asking for a complete cBot, trading in a specific way. If somebody is willing to develop it for free, then I have no objections :)

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@moiz.forex