API problem

Created at 15 Jul 2022, 11:21
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
NO

noolohp

Joined 11.03.2022

API problem
15 Jul 2022, 11:21

Hello,

I am a bit confused about how the api works on calgo. I am backtesting my cbot on an m1 timeframe and it took a couple of bars to reach the latest data as shown in the picture I started backtesting on 14/7/22 at around 19.32 pm and it reaches the latest at around 19.38 pm. Additionally, in between each minute/bar the data reached are different as well (ie. when the 19.32 bar closed the bot gathered data up to 14/7 at 18.00 pm while when the 19.33 bar closed it only gathered data up to 14/7 at 12.00 pm). To clarify, after each bar closed it started the loop over and reached a different time period. Therefore, I am not sure what is it that I am doing wrong. Please give me some suggestions in this regard. My setups are down below.

PS. I working my bot from the left(oldest data)  to the right(newest data) using Bars.OpenPrice[i] / Bars.ClosePrice[i].

Thanks!,

NL

@noolohp