how to add/remove indicators on chart with cbot

Created at 04 Mar 2022, 00:29
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

AlgoCreators

Joined 16.01.2022

how to add/remove indicators on chart with cbot
04 Mar 2022, 00:29

hi 

I want my desired indicators to be added to the chart after my cbot runs

For example, I want the EMA60 indicator to be added to the chart and the rest of the indicators to be removed After I started the cbot

Is this possible?

@AlgoCreators
Replies

amusleh
04 Mar 2022, 07:18

Hi,

You can't add/remove indicators on a chart with a cBot.

@amusleh

AlgoCreators
04 Apr 2022, 09:03

RE:

amusleh said:

Hi,

You can't add/remove indicators on a chart with a cBot.

Thank you
Will these restrictions be lifted in the future? Because The answer to many of your users' questions is "you can not"!!!

Do not you want to expand the programming capabilities of this platform ??

@AlgoCreators

amusleh
04 Apr 2022, 10:03

Hi,

It's not on our current roadmap as far as I know, but you can create a thread on suggestions section.

We might add these type of features for cTrader extensions/plug-ins which is on our plan.

@amusleh

gunning.ernie
04 Apr 2024, 19:16

cbot using custom indicator with rectangles

So My custom indicator draw rectangles and detects when the market moves in and outside of these chart objects. Now I wrote a cbot to utilise this indicator and it is not working because this indicator is not drawing chart objects through the cbot. Are you telling me I cannot let the bot add the indicator and let the indicator do the heavy calculations and let the cbot just read the indicator series? the indicator also raises events for break outs which my cbot is subscribing to.

Am I screwed now?

@gunning.ernie

PanagiotisCharalampous
05 Apr 2024, 06:27

Hi there, 

This is not possible at the moment.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous