Clipboard in cAlgo

Created at 31 Jul 2014, 20:32
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

neverman

Joined 06.07.2014

Clipboard in cAlgo
31 Jul 2014, 20:32

Hello,

I got a problem using the clipboard. I got data in the clipboard that I want to assign it on a variable. I found a post in the forum

/forum/cbot-support/799

but i have trouble with it, I suppose because I have no reference to System.Windows.Forms.dll ... I have no this DLL and have no idea how to make this reference to cAlgo.

Please provide me with step by step tutorial how to deal with the DLL and assign the clipboard data to a variable.

Thank you in advance.

@neverman
Replies

neverman
31 Jul 2014, 20:52

RE:

neverman said:

Hello,

I got a problem using the clipboard. I got data in the clipboard that I want to assign it on a variable. I found a post in the forum

/forum/cbot-support/799

but i have trouble with it, I suppose because I have no reference to System.Windows.Forms.dll ... I have no this DLL and have no idea how to make this reference to cAlgo.

Please provide me with step by step tutorial how to deal with the DLL and assign the clipboard data to a variable.

Thank you in advance.

I found the button Manage References and made the reference to .net framework. So how to get data from clipboard ?

@neverman

prihod007
03 May 2024, 12:34 ( Updated at: 03 May 2024, 14:50 )

RE: Clipboard in cAlgo

modarkat said: 

The following link could help you:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.clipboard(v=vs.100).aspx

good day!
Please give a working example of working with the clipboard - simple copying and receiving data from the clipboard.

The examples on the link you provided do not work because the Clipboard is not contained in the Namespace: System.Windows

@prihod007