how to get the higher high and lower low price for previous day?

Created at 30 Jul 2014, 16:15
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
HI

hiba7rain

Joined 20.07.2014

how to get the higher high and lower low price for previous day?
30 Jul 2014, 16:15

Hi All, 

am looking for your support, how can i get the higher high and lower low price for previous day?

Thanks 

@hiba7rain
Replies

hiba7rain
31 Jul 2014, 12:47

RE:

:) any suggestions 

hiba7rain said:

Hi All, 

am looking for your support, how can i get the higher high and lower low price for previous day?

Thanks 

@hiba7rain

Spotware
31 Jul 2014, 14:50

RE: RE:

Use MarketSeries. Method Last - Access a value in the dataseries certain bars ago.

var previouseDayHigh = MarketSeries.High.Last(1);
    var previouseDayLow = MarketSeries.Low.Last(1);

hiba7rain said:

hiba7rain said:

Hi All, 

Thanks 

@Spotware

hiba7rain
01 Aug 2014, 10:10

RE: RE: RE:

Thanks Spotware, 

gut i dont know why am getting the values of all last bars and not only the high and low of previous day ??

Spotware said:

Use MarketSeries. Method Last Access a value in the dataseries certain bars ago.

hiba7rain said:

hiba7rain said:

Hi All, 

Thanks 

@hiba7rain

hiba7rain
01 Aug 2014, 17:18

RE: RE: RE: RE:

am trying to use custom indicator on my cbot as follows 

private HighestHigh_LowestLow _hl;

but am getting error says the type or namespace cannot be fond 

what possibly could be wrong?

hiba7rain said:

Thanks Spotware, 

gut i dont know why am getting the values of all last bars and not only the high and low of previous day ??

Spotware said:

Use MarketSeries. Method Last Access a value in the dataseries certain bars ago.

hiba7rain said:

hiba7rain said:

Hi All, 

Thanks 

@hiba7rain

Spotware
04 Aug 2014, 17:48

You need to make sure that you use class name instead of indicator name. For instance, you need to use "SampleSMA" instead of "Sample SMA" in example shown there: /api/guides/indicators#el7

@Spotware

hiba7rain
05 Aug 2014, 10:29

RE:

Thanks

I think the following link /forum/whats-new/2713 will be in addition to what you have provided will be a useful information for other users.

Thanks again

Spotware said:

You need to make sure that you use class name instead of indicator name. For instance, you need to use "SampleSMA" instead of "Sample SMA" in example shown there: /api/guides/indicators#el7

@hiba7rain

c.ostmo
05 Apr 2017, 21:54

RE: RE: RE: RE:

I still don't understand this part. How can I get the high and low of the previous day and not just the previous candle? I want the previous day high and low while trading on the minute charts.

hiba7rain said:

Thanks Spotware, 

Spotware said:

hiba7rain said:

hiba7rain said:

Hi All, 

Thanks 

@c.ostmo

c.ostmo
05 Apr 2017, 22:01

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:

Apolopgies, I think this is how you do it: /forum/whats-new/1463

@c.ostmo