jurik moving average

Created at 24 Dec 2020, 16:47
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
VI

vincenzo.dal.mare

Joined 07.04.2020

jurik moving average
24 Dec 2020, 16:47

Hello guys,

how can i enter the jurik moving average?
in the list of moving average  available it does not appear even though I have downloaded it in my indicators.
can you give me a hand?
thank you all.

@vincenzo.dal.mare
Replies

firemyst
26 Dec 2020, 12:55

RE:

vincenzo.dal.mare said:

Hello guys,

in the list of moving average  available it does not appear even though I have downloaded it in my indicators.
can you give me a hand?
thank you all.

If you downloaded and installed it, then it should be under "indicators -> custom" and in that list.

If it's not there, then you probably didn't double-click to install the calgo file.

@firemyst

vincenzo.dal.mare
26 Dec 2020, 15:07

RE: RE:

firemyst said:

vincenzo.dal.mare said:

Hello guys,

can you give me a hand?
thank you all.

If you downloaded and installed it, then it should be under "indicators -> custom" and in that list.

If it's not there, then you probably didn't double-click to install the calgo file.

hello thanks for your answer. let me explain better ... I'm testing some trial and free cbots. I noticed that in the bot parameters window there are many types of moving averages, simple, exponential, weighted, triangular etc. however the jurik one is missing, despite having installed it in ctrader. can you make it appear in the list? thanks

@vincenzo.dal.mare

vincenzo.dal.mare
26 Dec 2020, 15:08 ( Updated at: 26 Dec 2020, 15:09 )

RE: RE: RE:

vincenzo.dal.mare said:

firemyst said:

vincenzo.dal.mare said:

Hello guys,

can you give me a hand?
thank you all.

hello thanks for your answer. let me explain better ... I'm testing some trial and free cbots. I noticed that 
in the bot parameters window there are many types of moving averages, simple, exponential, weighted, triangular etc. however the jurik one is missing, despite having installed it in ctrader. can you make it appear in the list? thanks

@vincenzo.dal.mare

firemyst
26 Dec 2020, 16:29

RE: RE: RE:

vincenzo.dal.mare said:

firemyst said:

vincenzo.dal.mare said:

Hello guys,

can you give me a hand?
thank you all.

hello thanks for your answer. let me explain better ... I'm testing some trial and free cbots. I noticed that in the bot parameters window there are many types of moving averages, simple, exponential, weighted, triangular etc. however the jurik one is missing, despite having installed it in ctrader. can you make it appear in the list? thanks

No.

Only cTrader (Spotware) can do that. The only moving averages contained within that list are those that are natively included within cTrader.

If you want a Jurik moving average within a cBot, you have to make a separate parameter for it.

@firemyst

vincenzo.dal.mare
27 Dec 2020, 10:34

RE: RE: RE: RE:

firemyst said:

vincenzo.dal.mare said:

firemyst said:

vincenzo.dal.mare said:

Hello guys,

can you give me a hand?
thank you all.

No.

Only cTrader (Spotware) can do that. The only moving averages contained within that list are those that are natively included within cTrader.

If you want a Jurik moving average within a cBot, you have to make a separate parameter for it.

exactly. is it a complicated thing to create this parameter? I am not a programmer and I would need a bot with this moving average that I can set at will that buys and sells at intersections.

@vincenzo.dal.mare

firemyst
27 Dec 2020, 13:54

No, it's not complicated at all.

Quite easy in fact.

You'll just have to find someone who's willing to do it, and you'll also have to provide them with the cAlgo file for the Jurik MA, or give them a source on where they can obtain it themselves.

@firemyst

vincenzo.dal.mare
28 Dec 2020, 07:05

RE:

firemyst ha detto:

No, non è affatto complicato.

Abbastanza facile, infatti.

Dovrai solo trovare qualcuno che sia disposto a farlo e dovrai anche fornire loro il file cAlgo per il Jurik MA o dare loro una fonte su dove possono ottenerlo da soli.

Ok, thanks friend.

@vincenzo.dal.mare