12 PERIODS IDEA (how to become a millionaire)

Created at 27 May 2014, 12:31
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

breakermind

Joined 17.07.2013

12 PERIODS IDEA (how to become a millionaire)
27 May 2014, 12:31

Hi,

12 Periods (Day, Week, Month, Year) x 100% per period:

Regards

@breakermind
Replies

kricka
28 May 2014, 06:05

Hi breakermind,

who does not want to be a millionaire :)

The thing is, a period can be any lenght from a month to a year I suppose. Compounding the account and not withdrawing anything under the lenght of the strategy. OK I must admit that a strategy like you are giving us here totally free of charge is achiveable but as we know things happen in trading and a strategy might not work out exactly as planed but never the less thanks for bringing up the importance of compounding.

@kricka

breakermind
28 May 2014, 11:15

RE:

kricka said:

Hi breakermind,

who does not want to be a millionaire :)

The thing is, a period can be any lenght from a month to a year I suppose. Compounding the account and not withdrawing anything under the lenght of the strategy. OK I must admit that a strategy like you are giving us here totally free of charge is achiveable but as we know things happen in trading and a strategy might not work out exactly as planed but never the less thanks for bringing up the importance of compounding.

Hmm ... even in 12 years is not bad. Some people lifelong not earn as much as 2M.

100% in the year on forex is not much,  on the competition for dukaskopy are those madmen who have an average of 100% a month.

Regards

madman in future i hope :D :P

@breakermind

breakermind
28 May 2014, 12:03

and signal providers

http://www.dukascopy.com/fxcomm/signal_provider/

@breakermind