Any update on RENKO bars?

Created at 02 Apr 2014, 08:03
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MA

marcusrider

Joined 02.04.2014

Any update on RENKO bars?
02 Apr 2014, 08:03

Any update on Renko bars or adding tick data to cTrader?

@marcusrider
Replies

Spotware
02 Apr 2014, 10:57

No updates. 

@Spotware

marcusrider
02 Apr 2014, 11:40

Do you have any time frame for when it could be expected? Or if I could pay to get custom bars done for me?

@marcusrider

Spotware
03 Apr 2014, 14:40

We do not provide time frames through this channel. All I can say is that it's in our roadmap. 

Thank you for your patience. 

@Spotware

nuclearradio
24 Apr 2014, 19:55

RE:

Spotware said:

We do not provide time frames through this channel. All I can say is that it's in our roadmap. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Do you guys want me to write it for you? I really need Renko bars w/ BBands and tick data to trade my strategy. Can we work out a NDA or something because I'm getting impatient. I think cTrader is best-in-breed but this renko bar thing is a glaring fault.

What do you develop in? C#? I'm guessing it's C#.

@nuclearradio

Omega
03 Jan 2018, 00:51

Hi,

Are you able to come back to us with an indication on when the Renko will be added as an alternative on Ctrader charts?

The reason I ask is that many of us will have to migrate back to either Ninjatrader or MT4 to trade and while doing so may have to change brokers.

I see that ymou have said that you don't update on this channel, but isn't that the whole point of this forum, to get updates and talk about Ctrader and improving upon what you have done already.

We would appreciate some comment from th ctrader team at te very least.

Thanks in advance

O...

@Omega

PanagiotisCharalampous
03 Jan 2018, 11:14

Hi Omega,

Indeed one of the purposes of the forum is to update traders. The comment from Spotware above is four years old, lately we have been giving insights on what you should expect from us in the Coming Soon section. It is our policy though not to commit to deadlines since our top priority is quality. We release only when everything is ready and meets our quality standards. Therefore we avoid giving delivery dates. Regarding Renko charts, they will be included in one of the next releases of cTrader. 

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous