MACD+Stochastic bot

Created at 30 Mar 2014, 19:52
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
GE

getbuen

Joined 29.11.2013

MACD+Stochastic bot
30 Mar 2014, 19:52

Hello there can any one help to make this robot . the MACD crossover +stochastic .? 

@getbuen
Replies

getbuen
30 Mar 2014, 21:03 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

it will be on the crossover the MACD and Stochastic 

@getbuen

Tempestshade
30 Mar 2014, 21:23

Hello,

Although I am new to cAlgo I would love to give it a shot. But would like a few more details. Can you explain exactly when a trade will be taken? When the MACD itself has a crossover? When the Stoch has a crossover? 

Cheers,

David

@Tempestshade

Old Account
31 Mar 2014, 14:00

I'll be happy to help too.

@Old Account

getbuen
31 Mar 2014, 21:23

thanks for replaying me the trade will work on long term period 4h 1D chart more effectively than small time frames.

Buy should be open when MACD crossover its value (the blue line cross above the red line and going up )   at the same time a confirmation signal will be generated from the stochastic oscillator (the price should be over bought over 80 not below and the green cross over the red going down below the 80).

the sell is the same logic .

the are some musts

1- for sell --- price must go over the 80 to have overbought and the execution of the sell position will be  after the price went back to touch the 80 again going down so we have to wait the price go below the 80 on stochastic after it is crossed.

2 - if we are on uptrend we have to look for buy not sell and the same for sell we have to look for down trend to sell but if the market in a range it dose not matter. 

@getbuen