cbot help hoping for a good samaritain

Created at 09 Oct 2020, 00:59
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
JU

juice

Joined 09.10.2020

cbot help hoping for a good samaritain
09 Oct 2020, 00:59

I'd like some code to create a bot that does some simple things:

1. opens positions based on the previous candles direction at the open of the new candle. ( would be nice to have an option to invert the position)

2. Adds a stop loss of a certain percentage which can be passed 100% of the previous candles high or low.

3. sets a take profit of the same number of pips as the stop loss. 

@juice
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
09 Oct 2020, 07:48

Hi linton.nkambule,

You can always ask for professional assistance by posting a Job or contacting a Consultant.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

fxtradersystems
10 Oct 2020, 22:39

RE:

linton.nkambule said:

1. opens positions based on the previous candles direction at the open of the new candle. ( would be nice to have an option to invert the position)

2. Adds a stop loss of a certain percentage which can be passed 100% of the previous candles high or low.

We saw the request, and built something for you now:

https://ctrader.com/algos/cbots/show/2424

Was a nice bit of coding to round off our Saturday.

If you fancy anything else built, you can fire us a message at development@fxtradersystems.com, or get in contact at: fxtradersystems.com/support/

@fxtradersystems

juice
10 Oct 2020, 23:19

RE: RE:

fxtradersystems said:

linton.nkambule said:

We saw the request, and built something for you now:

https://ctrader.com/algos/cbots/show/2424

Was a nice bit of coding to round off our Saturday.

If you fancy anything else built, you can fire us a message at development@fxtradersystems.com, or get in contact at: fxtradersystems.com/support/

This is soooo coool, It works so well, I back tested EURUSD 15/10/2019 - 09/10/2020 and came back with 19% profit and only max draw down was 3%

I have a few tweaks I think would put this algo on the next level.

@juice