Another Profitable Robot - Best Performance!

Created at 02 Dec 2012, 15:45
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MA

Martin

Joined 24.11.2012

Another Profitable Robot - Best Performance!
02 Dec 2012, 15:45

Hello everyone,

I developed a new robot, I would like to know the opinion of the community on this one.

I was able to rework my previous robots in order to reduce the DrawDown.

The tests were done with the following values:

Starting capital: 3,000

Pair: EURJPY

Time frame: 1 Minute

Period: 2nd December 2011 to 2nd December 2012

Volume: 10000

Leverage: 1:50

Results

% Profit: ~8600%

Net Profit: 260653.54

Max DrawDown: 20.02%

Results screenshot: http://i50.tinypic.com/2429b0y.png

I already posted here some other results but I think this is the best one so far.

This was the result of some intensive work, as I said in the other robots in case someone is interested I can sell one copy of the code (Only one!), contact me at lverdastroiste[at]live.com.

Thanks

@Martin
Replies

cg1980
03 Jan 2013, 01:52

RE:
Martin said:

Hello everyone,

I developed a new robot, I would like to know the opinion of the community on this one.

I was able to rework my previous robots in order to reduce the DrawDown.

The tests were done with the following values:

Starting capital: 3,000

Pair: EURJPY

Time frame: 1 Minute

Period: 2nd December 2011 to 2nd December 2012

Volume: 10000

Leverage: 1:50

Results

% Profit: ~8600%

Net Profit: 260653.54

Max DrawDown: 20.02%

Results screenshot: http://i50.tinypic.com/2429b0y.png

I already posted here some other results but I think this is the best one so far.

This was the result of some intensive work, as I said in the other robots in case someone is interested I can sell one copy of the code (Only one!), contact me at lverdastroiste[at]live.com.

Thanks

Hi.

result seems pretty good. Expect the number of consecutive losing trade which is quite high (but as it is on 1min, I suppose is really high frequency trade. could you explain briefly what is the idea behind your strategy (trend following), support/resistance... it's difficult to build an idea only with some statistics.

thks

@cg1980

supafly
17 Jan 2013, 20:18

RE: RE:

Hi Martin,

Can you let us know what type of analysis you used to achieve such results?

For example fundamental analysis, technical analysis, quantitative finance, behavioural finance ect. ect.

Thanks

@supafly

Martin
25 Jan 2013, 12:36

The robot works by comparing price margins and checking the trend to take decisons.

It's not like any robot i've seen so far.

@Martin

galafrin
28 Jan 2013, 00:44

Giving that short were not implemented in the preceding version according to the report, here there might be  dissimetry between short and long trade decision because  average long profits roughtly match  average long  losses while  average short profits triplicate average short  losses, so there might be room for further improvement toward 430k net profits ;) I don't remember having seen such a difference in yield between shorts and longs when decisions are symetric and the number of bars is huge.

As  average short profits are about 100 pips ,  max short profits about 250 pips, max short losses about 75 pips, the robot might have a 75 stop loss and a trailing stop logic of about 50 pips . It could add position every 15mn while  in the trend  , that might explain the losing streak at 410.

@galafrin