Logging PositionModifiedEvent details

Created at 16 Jul 2020, 03:14
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
RG

rgasch

Joined 14.12.2017

Logging PositionModifiedEvent details
16 Jul 2020, 03:14

I want to log my operations to a database (SQLite in this case, although it could be any other DB). When processing the PositionModifiedEventArgs in the handler assigned to the Positions.Modified option/hook/trigger, is there any way to know what operation was performed? ie: can I, for example, determine which position parameter was modified and what value it was modified with/to? 

I've checked the docs, but they're a bit sparse on the details of what the PositionModifiedEventArgs exactly contains. 

Thanks for any hints

@rgasch
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
16 Jul 2020, 08:44

Hi rgasch,

PositionModifiedEventArgs contains a reference to the position that was modified. If you want to know what was modified exactly, you will need to track this information yourself.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

rgasch
16 Jul 2020, 12:27

RE:

Thank you for your clarification ...

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi rgasch,

PositionModifiedEventArgs contains a reference to the position that was modified. If you want to know what was modified exactly, you will need to track this information yourself.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@rgasch