.Net.Framework // Manage References

Created at 05 May 2020, 14:35
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Gwave

Joined 26.10.2014

.Net.Framework // Manage References
05 May 2020, 14:35

Hi guys

I am trying to get a NeuralNet to run on cTrader but is this possible at all? I get errors saying I might be missing References, but I can't find them in the Reference library. All the lines of code calling the on the  " using.NeuralNetwork…. " are coming up with the missing reference error.  I can't find a solution anywhere here. Apologies if there is a simple answer to this, i am not a coder. Please help, many thanks.

using System;
using System.Linq;
using cAlgo.API;
using cAlgo.API.Indicators;
using cAlgo.API.Internals;
using cAlgo.Indicators;
using NeuralNetwork.Connections;
using NeuralNetwork.Enums;
using NeuralNetwork.HelperClasses;
using NeuralNetwork.Interfaces;
using NeuralNetwork.Neurons;
using NeuralNetwork.Settings;
using NeuralNetwork.Utils;
using System.Collections.Generic;

@Gwave
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
05 May 2020, 15:59

Hi Gwave,

Can you provide more information? What is NeuralNet? Did you download/install it somewhere? Why do you expect to see it in the Reference library?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Gwave
05 May 2020, 16:35

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi Gwave,

Can you provide more information? What is NeuralNet? Did you download/install it somewhere? Why do you expect to see it in the Reference library?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

I downloaded original project from GitHub into Visual Studio. Then made some changes to it and now I am trying to implement this on cTrader as the information I have gathered has said it should be possible. Going by your response, I assume I am incorrect? I am not a coder and am just trying to find a solution to a problem. If it's not possible, I understand and appreciate all your help mate.

@Gwave

PanagiotisCharalampous
06 May 2020, 08:10

Hi Gwave,

If you already have the project then you can add it as an existing project to your cBot solution and then add it as a reference in your cBot project. Read this post, it could be helpful.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Gwave
07 May 2020, 14:08

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi Gwave,

If you already have the project then you can add it as an existing project to your cBot solution and then add it as a reference in your cBot project. Read this post, it could be helpful.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Hi Panagiotis

Thank you very much for that post. It was very helpful. I also ended up " brute forcing" my way to a solution.

Regards

Gwave

@Gwave