Review of Scyware

Created at 22 Nov 2013, 21:55
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

jhtrader

Joined 15.10.2013 Blocked

Review of Scyware
22 Nov 2013, 21:55

Hi, I wanted to find out more about Scyware and its product ROBOLINK,

I have found it impossible to connect to their website so I would be interested in getting information from people on the Forum (not affiliated with the company) who are using their ROBOLINK.

Also please let me know how you have found post sales support.  I ask this because, my experience so far has been that there seems to be a no telephone contact policy and emails are not returned promptly, and this is when I want to buy the software (so it worries me what would happen if I wanted support)

I just want assurance that they are reputable and honest.

If I end up using them I will post my experiences too on this thread.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

hichem
23 Nov 2013, 13:34

RE:

Hello,

We have a Support Desk to answer your questions : http://www.scyware.com/support-desk/

We use Paypal so you can ask for refund at any-time if you're not satisfied with our product.

We don't use Phone support because we are a distributed team. We don't work in one office. And we prefer to use email exchanges to always have a trace of our message exchanges with clients.

We have no clients affiliated with the company. Actually, we are a small team of passionate developers. We are not a "company", we hate big companies.

jhtrader said:

Hi, I wanted to find out more about Scyware and its product ROBOLINK,

I have found it impossible to connect to their website so I would be interested in getting information from people on the Forum (not affiliated with the company) who are using their ROBOLINK.

Also please let me know how you have found post sales support.  I ask this because, my experience so far has been that there seems to be a no telephone contact policy and emails are not returned promptly, and this is when I want to buy the software (so it worries me what would happen if I wanted support)

I just want assurance that they are reputable and honest.

If I end up using them I will post my experiences too on this thread.

Thanks in advance.

@hichem

jhtrader
23 Nov 2013, 23:47

RoboLink

Great thanks for the quick reply, I received an email today that the issues with the website is also now fixed.  Please get in touch with me so that I can start to use and review the product.

I will need to configure it for my application and may need some help with this.. I am happy to report my honest experiences on this blog so others can benefit from my experience.

Cheers,