Project 1 - [PLEASE CONTRIBUTE] Communicate between robots EXAMPLE

Created at 13 Nov 2013, 18:22
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

jhtrader

Joined 15.10.2013 Blocked

Project 1 - [PLEASE CONTRIBUTE] Communicate between robots EXAMPLE
13 Nov 2013, 18:22

Hi,

Can anyone help me code this (without using sycware).  If we share libraries and things this would help everyone focus better on more powerful strategies.

I want to create a simple example that anyone can then expand on.

There are 2 robots, robot 1 and robot 2.

Robot 1  - checks a condition If the time is 10am, on this event it communicates a random pair and the fact that the 10am hourly bar has been completed to  to Robot 2.

Robot 2 - Receives information from Robot 1 and checks the SMA of the pair given.  If the SMA is rising robot 2 buys the pair else it sells the pair.

This is just a example to illustrate the communication process between robots using pipes....

Replies

jeex
13 Nov 2013, 18:27

Nice experiment

Nice experiment. I'll give it a try. Should be similar to connecting Indicators and robots. But first supper.

@jeex

Emmanuel.evrard2
25 Oct 2020, 23:19

RE:

JHtrader,

Where is the example ? how can we download it ?

jhtrader said:

Hi,

Can anyone help me code this (without using sycware).  If we share libraries and things this would help everyone focus better on more powerful strategies.

I want to create a simple example that anyone can then expand on.

There are 2 robots, robot 1 and robot 2.

Robot 1  - checks a condition If the time is 10am, on this event it communicates a random pair and the fact that the 10am hourly bar has been completed to  to Robot 2.

Robot 2 - Receives information from Robot 1 and checks the SMA of the pair given.  If the SMA is rising robot 2 buys the pair else it sells the pair.

This is just a example to illustrate the communication process between robots using pipes....

@Emmanuel.evrard2