flat

Created at 28 Apr 2019, 10:04
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DO

dordkash@gmail.com

Joined 30.09.2017

flat
28 Apr 2019, 10:04

Hello

?How can I explain to the my cbot "when moving average is flat for a while", do something

thanks

@dordkash@gmail.com
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
30 Apr 2019, 14:18

Hi reza h,

Can you define "flat"? Do you want all the values of the indicator to be flat? and how long is "a while"?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

dordkash@gmail.com
05 May 2019, 19:48 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:21 )

RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi reza h,

Can you define "flat"? Do you want all the values of the indicator to be flat? and how long is "a while"?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Hi

for example this area

@dordkash@gmail.com

PanagiotisCharalampous
06 May 2019, 12:39

Hi reza h,

Technically speaking this is not flat.The indicator is both rising and falling at different times within the area.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

dordkash@gmail.com
12 May 2019, 17:14

RE:

Hi reza h,

Technically speaking this is not flat.The indicator is both rising and falling at different times within the area.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

?I mean a little slope for moving average, how do I write it

@dordkash@gmail.com

erisoftdevelop
13 May 2019, 01:46

RE: RE:

dordkash@gmail.com said:

Hi reza h,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

It is not an easy answer as Panagiotis says : The indicator is rising and falling in certain range: Ex: 61.00 61.05 61.10 61.03.. So then it is not a clearly pattern. The way that comes to my mind is detecting a range if a series of prices of the MA is varying only a x%... 

@erisoftdevelop

dordkash@gmail.com
24 May 2019, 13:09

RE: RE: RE:

erisoftdevelop said:

dordkash@gmail.com said:

Hi reza h,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

It is not an easy answer as Panagiotis says : The indicator is rising and falling in certain range: Ex: 61.00 61.05 61.10 61.03.. So then it is not a clearly pattern. The way that comes to my mind is detecting a range if a series of prices of the MA is varying only a x%... 

Hi

Thank you very much

Please guide me how to write

@dordkash@gmail.com