Less log details on Trade.CreateSellStopOrder

Created at 01 Oct 2013, 13:57
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
ST

stoko

Joined 05.07.2013

Less log details on Trade.CreateSellStopOrder
01 Oct 2013, 13:57

How can I stop Trade.CreateSellStopOrder to create a log entry for every Create Pending Order and I have Buy Stop and Sell Stop entries in the log that I don't really wanna see as it makes my debugging a bit trickier :)

I thought the journal is enough for those events to be logged so is there a way to stop them logging when I run Trade.CreateSellStopOrder?

@stoko
Replies

stoko
01 Oct 2013, 14:36

RE:

stoko said:

How can I stop Trade.CreateSellStopOrder to create a log entry for every Create Pending Order and I have Buy Stop and Sell Stop entries in the log that I don't really wanna see as it makes my debugging a bit trickier :)

I thought the journal is enough for those events to be logged so is there a way to stop them logging when I run Trade.CreateSellStopOrder?

Also can I put a label when I use CreateSellStopOrder ?

@stoko

Spotware
02 Oct 2013, 10:19 ( Updated at: 15 Jan 2024, 14:50 )

RE: RE:

stoko said:

stoko said:

Also can I put a label when I use CreateSellStopOrder ?

You cannot eliminate the messages that are generated in the log.
To add a label you can use a Request and initialize the optional properties such as Label, please see: [/forum/whats-new/labels-and-a-new-method-to-create-orders]

@Spotware