Improved martingale robot - coding help needed

Created at 12 Sep 2013, 13:01
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
IT

itekeste

Joined 12.09.2013

Improved martingale robot - coding help needed
12 Sep 2013, 13:01

Hi

I've been working on an improved martingale robot based around trading certain currency pairs at specific times of the day combined with using an OCO order for the first entry but need someone to code it up. If anyone is interested in doing so then let me know as it has proved to be profitable in manual testing and trading over the last 6 months.

The code for the martingale robot is already in cAlgo so it shouldn't take long to tweak certain parameters which is what is needed for this improved version hence I don't think it will take up much time to code up but I don't have coding experience.

Anyone who's interested just respond on this post (include your email address) or email me.

Thanks and happy trading,

Isaac

@itekeste
Replies

cAlgo_Fanatic
12 Sep 2013, 14:23

RE:

itekeste said:

Hi

I've been working on an improved martingale robot based around trading certain currency pairs at specific times of the day combined with using an OCO order for the first entry but need someone to code it up. If anyone is interested in doing so then let me know as it has proved to be profitable in manual testing and trading over the last 6 months.

The code for the martingale robot is already in cAlgo so it shouldn't take long to tweak certain parameters which is what is needed for this improved version hence I don't think it will take up much time to code up but I don't have coding experience.

Anyone who's interested just respond on this post (include your email address) or email me.

Isaac

Consider posting this in the Jobs section. 

@cAlgo_Fanatic

atrader
12 Sep 2013, 16:45

RE: RE:

cAlgo_Fanatic said:

itekeste said:

Hi

Isaac

Consider posting this in the Jobs section. 

Yes, do post it in the Jobs section so that we can contact you privately. Thanks.

@atrader