Developer needed: I need a bot to execute forex trades based on alerts from TradingView.com

Created at 26 Sep 2018, 21:03
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
PE

peterkalw

Joined 26.09.2018

Developer needed: I need a bot to execute forex trades based on alerts from TradingView.com
26 Sep 2018, 21:03

I need a bot executing trades based on alerts coming from TradingView.

There is tool called AutoView (http://autoview.with.pink), which executes trades on 1broker.com and variety of crypto exchanges, but it doesn't support cTrader platform.

So how can I get similar functionality to AutoView (I like how it works), but working with cTrader?

Can somebody develop it for me?

Or maybe it already exists?

@peterkalw
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
27 Sep 2018, 09:50

Hi Peter,

We are not aware of such a tool. May I ask why do you need to get alerts from TradingView? What kind of alerts are they?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

peterkalw
27 Sep 2018, 10:45

Hi Panagiotis,

I'm using a strategy bulit around some closed-source Pine-Script indicators. Pine-Script so available only on TradingView. There's no way to copy this strategy outside TradingView. Only the outcome - alerts - is the way outside. Which is working quite nicely with AutoView.

Perhaps somebody in his forum could create this tool?

Thanks,

Peter

@peterkalw

afhacker
27 Sep 2018, 13:40

It's possible to get TradingView alerts data and use it as a trading signal on your cTrader trading account, you can do it directly from cTrader Automate API or by using Spotware Connect API.

Post a job request in the Jobs page and somebody will develop it for you,

@afhacker

peterkalw
27 Sep 2018, 13:59

Thanks @afhacker!

I posted a job request.

Perhaps you could do it?

@peterkalw

afhacker
27 Sep 2018, 14:08

RE:

peterkalw said:

Thanks @afhacker!

I posted a job request.

Perhaps you could do it?

No, I can't.

I'm too busy right now.

@afhacker

PanagiotisCharalampous
27 Sep 2018, 14:13

Hi Peter,

Another option is if you understand what the indicators do, to ask somebody create the indicators in cTrader. I pressume that would be easier than integrating TradingView alerts in cTrader.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

peterkalw
27 Sep 2018, 14:22

Panagiotis, even if I could (but I can't without source code), I would like to avoid doing it this way. With each change of my strategy, I'd also need to modify cTrader bot. I'd prefer to have to do it once, so I'd prefer to have a tool like autoView.

@peterkalw

peterkalw
27 Sep 2018, 14:22

RE: RE:

afhacker said:

peterkalw said:

Thanks @afhacker!

I posted a job request.

Perhaps you could do it?

No, I can't.

I'm too busy right now.

Maybe you can recommend somebody?

@peterkalw

PanagiotisCharalampous
27 Sep 2018, 14:28

Hi Peter,

Fair enough. You can also consider contacting our Consultants.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

PanagiotisCharalampous
27 Sep 2018, 14:32

Btw did you get in touch with AutoView in case they would be interested in supporting cTrader? That would be another alternative

@PanagiotisCharalampous

peterkalw
27 Sep 2018, 14:59

@Panagiotis - I did. They might be interested, however their focus "by heart" is on cryptocurrencies, so things like forex/cTrader don't naturally jump to the top of their priority list.

Maybe it would encourage them more and trigger some action if you reach out to them? They are quite responsive at support@autoview.with.pink

@peterkalw

afhacker
27 Sep 2018, 16:56

RE: RE: RE:

peterkalw said:

afhacker said:

peterkalw said:

Thanks @afhacker!

I posted a job request.

Perhaps you could do it?

No, I can't.

I'm too busy right now.

Maybe you can recommend somebody?

Try clickalgo

@afhacker

ClickAlgo
27 Sep 2018, 17:41

Hi Afhacker,

That is very kind of you to think of us and very appreciated.

Paul.

@ClickAlgo

TradingLink
29 Apr 2021, 17:14

TradingLink - Automated TradingView Alerts Execution

Hi,

We offer automated execution of TradingView alerts via https://tradinglink.org service. The service offers 14 days free trail after which subscription needs to be purchased.

How It Works

• Setup TradingView's webhook feature - see our Setup page. Syntax page will get you going on how to write an alert message.
  • Our servers use TradingLink ID contained in every alert message to deliver it to your trading terminal.
  • With the TradingLink software running, cTrader instantly executes trade requested via alert message.

If you have any questions or requests please don't hesitate to contact us here or at info@tradinglink.org.

Best wishes,

TradingLink

@TradingLink