Please help me create a simple Robot

Created at 14 Aug 2018, 11:53
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TU

tungquynhh

Joined 14.08.2018

Please help me create a simple Robot
14 Aug 2018, 11:53

Dear Sirs,

I know this is very annoying.

I want create a simple Robot, but i dont understand the language for robot in cBot trader. Therefore, can you please help me create a simple Robot based my idea.

This is my idea.

Select Buy or Sell. After select Buy or Sell, creates an order immediately

Positon 1 (P1) - tp 35 pips - if P1 hit tp, a new Buy or Sell order is created with the Initial Volume amount. If P1 negative 2$ (20 pips), a new Buy or Sell (P2) is created with the Initial Volume amount.

Positon 2 (P2) - tp 40 pips - if P2 hit tp, close all position, a new Buy or Sell order is created with the Initial Volume amount. If P2 negative 2$ (20 pips), a new Buy or Sell (P3) is created with the Initial Volume amount.

Positon 3 (P2) - tp 40 pips - if P3 hit tp, close all position, a new Buy or Sell order is created with the Initial Volume amount. If P3 negative 2$ (20 pips), a new Buy or Sell (P4) is created with the x2 Initial Volume amount.

Positon 4 (P4) - tp 45 pips - if P4 hit tp, close all position, a new Buy or Sell order is created with the Initial Volume amount. If P4 negative 2$ (20 pips), a new Buy or Sell (P5) is created with the x2 Initial Volume amount.

Positon 5 (P5) - tp 45 pips - if P5 hit tp, close all position, a new Buy or Sell order is created with the Initial Volume amount. If P5 negative 2$ (20 pips), a new Buy or Sell (P6) is created with the x3 Initial Volume amount.

Positon 6 (P6) - tp 50 pips - if P6 hit tp, close all position, a new Buy or Sell order is created with the Initial Volume amount. If P6 negative 2$ (20 pips), a new Buy or Sell (P7) is created with the x5 Initial Volume amount.

Positon 7 (P7) - tp 55 pips - if P7 hit tp, close all position, a new Buy or Sell order is created with the Initial Volume amount. If P7 negative 2$ (20 pips), a new Buy or Sell (P8) is created with the x8 Initial Volume amount.

Positon 8 (P8) - tp 55 pips - if P8 hit tp, close all position, a new Buy or Sell order is created with the Initial Volume amount.

It's all my idea. Can you please help me create a robot.

Thank you very much Sirs

Best regard.

@tungquynhh
Replies

ctid386599
16 Aug 2018, 16:20

RE:

I can create the bot but I prefer to give you free advice

Its called Martingale Strategy

https://ctrader.com/algos/cbots/show/3

It hardly works because  the sum you loss quickly  grows

bet   loss

1      0

2      3

4     7

8    15

16   31

32   63

64   127

128   253

Thats assuming  you loose fixed a mount like pips, but the markert sometimes jumps and you can loose even 150 pips. doubling can not help you unless you change the stop loss , take profit from 50 pips to 150 pips like your loss.

once you do that you will wait for eternity and keep doubling your bet just to chase the 1 euro (1st bet) . if you finally win, it will be like wining with the first bet. so much money at stake, time and  sweat

If you still must create the robot then I can create for you that which adapts and ajust the stoploss/take profit pips accordingly .

Personally I prefer pseudo Martingale Strategy

ie if you loos you add half of that position  ie 1,2,3,5,8,12, 18,27,41,62,...

it takes the 2nd win to make a profit

@ctid386599

ctid386599
16 Aug 2018, 16:30

Ok, i did not answer to your question right.

I have already tried that method too. instead of increasing volume, you increase the  take profit. But it failed because I did not increase SL as well

if you increase only TP and not SL, then the more you loose, the more you increase the probability of loosing again  because TP gets further than SL.

if both Sl & TP are increased, then it might  work.

just do the math before you come up with how TP changes. I can  create algorith for that too.

Maybe also increase the volume stepwise slightly

@ctid386599

tungquynhh
16 Aug 2018, 16:49

Dear sirs,

Can you give me your gmail? Therefore, i can say more with you.

Thank you.

Best regard.

@tungquynhh

ctid386599
16 Aug 2018, 18:42

RE:

wishpool.one@gmail.com

But its better to not just do it randomly. im implimenting it using a renko indicator.

https://ctrader.com/algos/indicators/show/457

However The renko indicator bricksize is dynamically enlarged if you loose and  restored if you win.

Make me an offer

@ctid386599