Strategy results analyzer - beta version

Created at 06 Aug 2013, 01:09
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Researcher

Joined 06.08.2013

Strategy results analyzer - beta version
06 Aug 2013, 01:09

Glad to present new tool for traders and algo-developers. The idea is to analyze results of backtesting or live trading strategy using different visualizatons, charts and statistics. For now only few charts available but the plan is to present a lot.

Beta testers are welcome at www.algochart.com, you feedback is needed (post to this thread or send to info@algochart.com ).

How to use:

1. Export backtesting or trading account results to Excel.

Important! cTrader / cAlgo must be switched to English language. Major columns in the grid must not be hidden.

2. Drag-and-Drop exported file to the upload zone on the website.

3. Get the charts!

@Researcher
Replies

Researcher
06 Aug 2013, 01:15

Correct link is here: www.algochart.com

@Researcher

kricka
06 Aug 2013, 02:01

Hi Researcher,

Thanks for contributing your analyze chart. Looking forward to export some backtesting for analyze. Good work!

@kricka

algoforce
08 Aug 2013, 13:34

Well Done. This is very nice. I'm looking forward to using this from now on. When I use it, I will contribute to suggestions. 

@algoforce

Researcher
10 Aug 2013, 02:57 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

New super-cool timeline feature is just released on algochart.com. Please test it.

Single-symbol:

Multi-symbol:

@Researcher

kricka
10 Aug 2013, 19:49

Hi,

you mentioned the follow statement "Major columns in the grid must not be hidden" when exporting. What exactly are the major columns? Needed to make the export readable correctly.

Thanks if you would clarify it more by naming the columns needed for the export. 

@kricka

Researcher
10 Aug 2013, 22:56

For now it's only Entry Time, Close Time, Net Profit, Type (buy/sell). Symbol can be used in multi-symbol timeline, but for now this column is optional. If you miss some column the site will show appropriate error.

@Researcher

kricka
10 Aug 2013, 23:18

Thanks for the additional information on exporting the right columns.

@kricka

AlexanderRC
04 Feb 2014, 20:05

Resercher, would you be so kind to share you code for the charts?

Maybe on GitHib?

@AlexanderRC

Researcher
12 Feb 2014, 07:47

Hi, I have just noticed your message

If you want something small e.g. formula of a single chart I can publish code here. Otherwise please write to email info@algochart.com

@Researcher