Works not as expected

Created at 03 Feb 2018, 16:41
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Joined 12.10.2015

Works not as expected
03 Feb 2018, 16:41

Hi support...

I have an issue using the cAlgo Plattform by developing a robot.

I have developed an indicator, which shows the trend change as a histogram, see picture 1.

After inspectting the output values from the indicator (picture 2), it looks great....but using this indicator for executing a trade there was a 
great difference of the given values... (picture 3)
I have traced the output values from the indicator and the robot and for example:

From the 30th Jan 2018 until now the indicator on the chart prints only buy signals, but the indicator used by the robots have some sell signals. after trying different things I'm notat the end.... no idea why there is this kind of error...

Would you please help me? I can send you the sources from both, if needed for a deeper inspection...

I have attached some pictures...maybe this helps you to understand the problem. 
I'm developing since 30 years and some year wtih your API, but I no idea yet....

Sincerely
Markus

@5026484
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
05 Feb 2018, 11:35

Dear Trader,

Thanks for posting in our forum. In order to investigate further we will need the source code for both the indicator and the cBot.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

05 Feb 2018, 12:19

RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Dear Trader,

Thanks for posting in our forum. In order to investigate further we will need the source code for both the indicator and the cBot.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Good Morning Panagiotis,

thx for your reply....
I would send it by email... to what's the correct one?

Cheer
Markus

@5026484

PanagiotisCharalampous
05 Feb 2018, 12:20

Hi Markus,

Send it at community@spotware.com

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous