Looking for Help by making a cBot for cTrader

Created at 26 Sep 2017, 16:29
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
W.

w.b.z

Joined 14.09.2017

Looking for Help by making a cBot for cTrader
26 Sep 2017, 16:29

can anybody tell me how to:

combine different cBot`s, Like A Scalper with maximum Trades and trailing stop with stoploss in to one cBot?
I can`t find any documentation or videos on UTube or does anybody want to help me with the programming?
What you will gain..? well, hmm,

what else do I need

a Scalper opening orders as quick orders not market...
a Scalper that checks with Bollinger, sees the trend, so it minimizes Hedge by a specified amount over a specified time
a Scalper that checks with MA sees the trend, so it minimizes Hedge by a specified amount over a specified time

well thats that, so can and will some nice person help me?

@w.b.z
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
26 Sep 2017, 16:49

Hi w.b.z,

Did you try posting a Job or contacting a Consultant directly?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

meta4charting@gmail.com
03 Oct 2017, 21:34

RE:

w.b.z said:

can anybody tell me how to:

combine different cBot`s, Like A Scalper with maximum Trades and trailing stop with stoploss in to one cBot?
I can`t find any documentation or videos on UTube or does anybody want to help me with the programming?
What you will gain..? well, hmm,

what else do I need

a Scalper opening orders as quick orders not market...
a Scalper that checks with Bollinger, sees the trend, so it minimizes Hedge by a specified amount over a specified time
a Scalper that checks with MA sees the trend, so it minimizes Hedge by a specified amount over a specified time

well thats that, so can and will some nice person help me?

I can make it free if you have any perticular strategy.

@meta4charting@gmail.com