Master Bot - Equity triggered

Created at 26 Jul 2017, 20:23
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TH

theonlinemick

Joined 23.07.2017

Master Bot - Equity triggered
26 Jul 2017, 20:23

I've been learning how to do this stuff over the last few weeks and have spliced together a bot that opens positions on closed positions. The equity is gaining well, but the acc bal slowly reduces. I could moniter it and just do the very simple thing of manually stopping the bot and closing positions, but like everyone here... we want a complete handsfree approach haha.

So I was wondering if it is possible to make a "Master bot" that does the following;

-On trigger (when total equity of all combined positions reaches a specific % or ratio of Account balance) e.g. 140% or 2:1

-Firstly shutdown "bot name" on all symbols.

-Then after specific bot is shut down, close all positions, cancel all pending orders.

Not even sure if you can have a bot that manages other bots?

Thank you for any help or pointers :)

@theonlinemick
Replies

theonlinemick
26 Jul 2017, 20:26

"The equity is gaining well, but the acc bal slowly reduces" - yes, I do mean the equity (it is not a martigale bot).

@theonlinemick

theonlinemick
26 Jul 2017, 21:07

Ok scratch that, I just thought of a much better work around.

Very simple question...

How do I cancel all pending orders on all symbols reach a specific pip distance from respective bid/ask price?

@theonlinemick