New trading platform based on Spotware API

Created at 12 May 2017, 00:18
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TA

taharxeg

Joined 21.03.2017

New trading platform based on Spotware API
12 May 2017, 00:18

Hey,

I am working on a new trading platform that allows you to create trading strategies using drag and drop, it's based on the spotware trading API, and I would like your help to back up this project.

Make sure to check the rewards and perks, as they very interesting.

Here is the link:

https://igg.me/at/clinx/x

If you have more questions, you can leave a comment here, or contact in private using the email provided in the previous link.

@taharxeg
Replies

fredrik
12 May 2017, 00:32

Awesome!!! Just like prorealtime!

@fredrik

taharxeg
12 May 2017, 00:54

Thanks for the reply,

I just checked prorealtime, but correct if I am wrong.

There is a huge difference between the software I am working on (cLinx) and prorealtime.

prorealtime lets you create trading systems with dialog wizards, but the software I am working on, you can create trading bots with drag and drop, and it allows you to add extensions and blugins using Python, JavaScript and C++, where you can add new custom blocks and extend the software.

The strategy beocmes more interactive and animated.

@taharxeg

kricka
18 May 2017, 00:41

RE:

taharxeg said:

Hey,

I am working on a new trading platform that allows you to create trading strategies using drag and drop, it's based on the spotware trading API, and I would like your help to back up this project.

Make sure to check the rewards and perks, as they very interesting.

Here is the link:

https://igg.me/at/clinx/x

If you have more questions, you can leave a comment here, or contact in private using the email provided in the previous link.

Wish you all the best in the development of the application based on the Spotware Trading API.

@kricka

taharxeg
18 May 2017, 04:14

Thanks, I really   appreciate your support.

@taharxeg