Results of my successful robot.

Created at 27 Jun 2013, 11:52
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Cerunnos

Joined 27.06.2013

Results of my successful robot.
27 Jun 2013, 11:52

Hello! I currently trade exclusively with gold and here are the results of my new program. My Robot works with 4 indicators (SMA,EMA etc.) and a trailing stop. I also use a balance-check and an automatic limitation of daily losses. The program should bring good results in an uptrend, downtrend and sideways trend. At least in the last 12 months ... However, during periods of low and very high trading volumes there is still room for improvement. But I work on it :-)
What do you think of the first backtesting results? What values are critical and which qualify as well? Any feedback is welcome.

Symbol: XAUUSD (Gold)
Period:
the last three months
Volume: 1000 Oz (commission 127 Euro)

@Cerunnos
Replies

Cerunnos
27 Jun 2013, 12:13

A new attempt :-)

A new attempt :-)

Hello! I currently trade exclusively with gold and here are the results of my new program.My Robot works with 4 indicators (SMA,EMA etc.) and a trailing stop.I also use a balance-check and an automatic limitation of daily losses.The program should bring good results in an uptrend,downtrend and sideways trend.At least in the last 12 months...However,during periods of low and very high trading volumes there is still room for improvement.But I work on it:-)
What do you think of the first backtesting results? What values are critical and which qualify as well? Any feedback is welcome.

Symbol: XAUUSD (Gold)
Period: the last three months
Volume: 1000 Oz (commission 127 Euro)

@Cerunnos

MrTrader
27 Jun 2013, 22:42

Robot

Hi Cerunnos,

Where can I get hold of this robot and test it out?

Thanks,

@MrTrader

Cerunnos
28 Jun 2013, 10:45

RE: Robot
MrTrader said:

Hi Cerunnos,

Where can I get hold of this robot and test it out?

Thanks,

Hi, I have invested several months of studying the indicators and programming the robot (over 500 lines source code). For these reasons, I can not make available the code to the public without charge. But this great platform offers you all the info to yourself to program a profitable robot. Stay tuned...

@Cerunnos

MrTrader
28 Jun 2013, 17:08

How much would you charge for such a profitable robot would you say?

@MrTrader

Cerunnos
28 Jun 2013, 21:47

RE:
MrTrader said:

How much would you charge for such a profitable robot would you say?

The robot is still in the testing phase. Although it currently runs pretty good, I can give no guarantee of success. Concerning licensing I've not thought, but if you want you can contact me in this matter at cerunnos32@gmx.at .

@Cerunnos