Need investors to open joint real account

Created at 19 Jun 2013, 17:20
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
HI

hichem

Joined 17.12.2012

Need investors to open joint real account
19 Jun 2013, 17:20

Hello, 

I have finally finished testing my trading Robot (6 months of daily testing) and it is ready to run on real account.

My issue is that I don't have totality of the the minimum required amount which is 2000€. So I decided to post on this forum to see if there are investors who might be interested to invest with me.

To whom interested I'm ready to provide a test version of the robot + backtests.

Best regards.

@hichem
Replies

Kate
20 Jun 2013, 10:03

There are brokers with minimum account much less than 2000€.

@Kate

hichem
20 Jun 2013, 10:45

RE:
Kate said:

I know, but the strategy requires a minimum of 2000 to eliminate risk of a margin call.

@hichem

susantasaren
20 Jun 2013, 18:25

RE: RE:
hichem said:
Kate said:

I know, but the strategy requires a minimum of 2000 to eliminate risk of a margin call.

Why not decrease the Lot Size equivaltent to 2000 the result will be the same.

@susantasaren

hichem
20 Jun 2013, 18:30

RE: RE: RE:
susantasaren said:
hichem said:
Kate said:

The strategy already uses Lot Size of 1000 to 2000. The strategy uses several positions open at the same time which requires a minimum amount of capital to be able to open those positions with a safe Free Margin level

@hichem

aysos75
11 Jul 2015, 16:38

RE: RE: RE:

susantasaren said:

hichem said:
Kate said:

Some robot take positions whose volume depends on the capital account, therefore the results of such robots depends on the initial nonlinear fashion capital. In other words double the initial capital has the effect of also affect the results in gains or losses.

@aysos75

trend_meanreversion
12 Jul 2015, 11:47

RE:

hichem said:

Hello, 

I have finally finished testing my trading Robot (6 months of daily testing) and it is ready to run on real account.

My issue is that I don't have totality of the the minimum required amount which is 2000€. So I decided to post on this forum to see if there are investors who might be interested to invest with me.

To whom interested I'm ready to provide a test version of the robot + backtests.

Best regards.

Why don't you post test version of robot + full backtest ( tick data preferable ) and then people will be able to appreciate your bot and probably help you raising money ? ( I could be one of them )

@trend_meanreversion