Breakeven Stop for cTrader

Created at 03 Jun 2013, 00:26
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
SO

Sorgante

Joined 03.06.2013

Breakeven Stop for cTrader
03 Jun 2013, 00:26

Hi all one

i look for a robot that it can move the stop loss up 1pip, when the price arrived to +3 pips.

This is very important why if the price quickly come back i can go out of the market in gain and after i can look for new rentry on the market.

So i hope that some one can help me to make this robot for cTrader platform.

Thank you

Sorgante

@Sorgante
Replies

Sorgante
03 Jun 2013, 20:57

Please Help me

@Sorgante

cAlgo_Fanatic
04 Jun 2013, 10:32

You can look at the trailing stop samples we have in the cAlgo platform:

Sample Trailing Stop

Sample Buy Trailing

Sample Sell Trailing

@cAlgo_Fanatic

Sorgante
04 Jun 2013, 10:54

Thank you to replay to me.

Your esample are ok. end their are not good for my scalping trading.It is perfect if you or some one can make a specific robot Breakeven.

In volatily time is difficult to protect my positions because i am scalper and i want to use cTrader.

Please Help Me

Thanks

@Sorgante

FirstStrike
04 Jun 2013, 12:01

Hi everybody, i'm interested this EA/Script too, please can someone make this program? You know, more quickly you set a operation Break Even more safe is your money account! Expecially for scalper guys!

Can somebody help us? This feature is very helpfull!

@FirstStrike

cAlgo_Fanatic
04 Jun 2013, 17:03

Maybe you can provide an algorithm or some definition for this breakeven robot. 

@cAlgo_Fanatic

Sorgante
04 Jun 2013, 17:28

this robot have to move the SL for each Order to +1 pip when each single order is to +3pips in gain. than we have each order protect

so we will get two option:

1) max gain for breakeven (3pips)

2) pip protector (1pip)

i hope to be clear, and i say thank you to who wants help us. ^_^

@Sorgante

Sorgante
07 Jun 2013, 23:28

So... Are there any one that can help me???

@Sorgante

cAlgo_Fanatic
13 Jun 2013, 15:24

Hello,

We are happy to anounce that very soon a new section will be included in cTDN, "Jobs", for the purpose of hiring cAlgo developers for projects such as this. 
In this section you will be able to post a description of your project and available budget so that developers will be able to contact you.  Please stay tuned!

@cAlgo_Fanatic