What's New in cTrader Mobile 4.0

Created at 02 Mar 2021, 12:15
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Spotware

Joined 23.09.2013

What's New in cTrader Mobile 4.0
02 Mar 2021, 12:15

Dear Trader, 

We are pleased to share with you the new cTrader Mobile 4.0 release. The update comes with several valuable features for both - Android and IOS users. Copy Mobile is now available for Android users, offering the ability to discover copy strategies and follow the top ones on-the-go. 

The brand-new Blotter info panel, in turn, gathers all useful information to help you keep your finger on the pulse of the markets. Both platform users can now also benefit from improved accounts management. 

Copy Mobile on Android

cTrader Copy has now entered Mobile for Android users, providing the ability to discover, select and follow copy strategies, as well as to manage investments wherever you are.

Blotter Info Panel on Android

The new Blotter info panel gathers all your trading information, including filling orders, triggering positions' protection, closing positions, balance operations, cTrader Copy provider's and investor's alerts, as well as FXStreet Financial & Crypto News, Economic Calendar events, trading signals from Trading Central and Autochartist. Blotter filter settings can further be applied to customize the list of events for increased convenience.

Improved Accounts Management on Android & iOS

Improved accounts management on IOS and Android allows you to select custom names for your trading accounts, as well as hide accounts you do not use for maximum convenience.

The version also comprises a series of bug fixes and performance improvements.

To try these new features, please download cTrader Mobile 4.0 Beta via Google Play or App Store.

@Spotware
Replies

PolymathStan
10 Mar 2021, 22:28

Attention!!

Please ctrader mobile keep telling me that copy trading feature is disable in my account why?

@PolymathStan

PanagiotisCharalampous
11 Mar 2021, 08:14

Hi Cashpoint,

Who is your broker?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

linhinxxx
02 Apr 2021, 12:18

Hi guy!

post so great ! thank 

visit: keobongmacao

@linhinxxx

gastaodm
30 Jun 2021, 13:02

Dark Theme

Very nice! It seems that there is a already a dark color  theme, but I did not find it (I use IC Markets).

@gastaodm

abakothanasis
24 Apr 2022, 19:07

iOS

Hello,

is there a possibility for the blotter info panel in iOS too?

it is a great tool!!!

@abakothanasis